Time To Offload Players

Thai Tim

Big clearout required:

Mulumbu, Allan, Hayes, Benyu, Gamboa, Commper, Kouassi (more than 6 million wasted)

Ntcham for 14 million (hopefully), Brown to Melbourne, Lustig & Boyata will go end of season.

Total players = 11

Have I missed out anyone?

Hendry some will say. Big Sim might look for a move for game time. He clearly isn't fancied. Saying that I think he has had quite a few injury flare ups so that might put some clubs off. He could roll the dice and sit tight. If dont bring in 2 first pick cbs in the summer then he will still be in the mix

Big clearout required:

Mulumbu, Allan, Hayes, Benyu, Gamboa, Commper, Kouassi (more than 6 million wasted)

Ntcham for 14 million (hopefully), Brown to Melbourne, Lustig & Boyata will go end of season.

Total players = 11

Not Broony. Nooooooo

Big clearout required:

Total players = 11

De Vries and Biton

HH?

None of these players will leave on their own free will, if we are paying them more than they are worth, then we're up shit creek I'm afraid, I think it's highly unlikely that the modern footballer unless they are young and hungry will move to another club for less money.
Everyone involved in this fiasco, no matter how high they are in the organisation, needs a good kick in the arse for letting it get to a bloated squad, with too many players hardly kicking a ball for the first team. Now the damage is there for all to see with a window that has less than a fortnight left and not great so far on permanent 1st team ready deals. I'm not sure I even want to know the length of some of these contracts because I get the feeling a lot of them are going to run right down.

Big clearout required:

Total players = 11

See when u see it spelled out it's pretty shocking. Of the first list I'd think about keeping Hayes and Kouassi, but only think about. I would actually think about sacking a couple of them. Commper defo.....

See when u see it spelled out it's pretty shocking. Of the first list I'd think about keeping Hayes and Kouassi, but only think about. I would actually think about sacking a couple of them. Commper defo.....

It's all very well coming up with a list we want to see sold but just where would you find a crazy club that would buy Commper?

Members online

Latest posts

Back