To all the haters

Maybe when he finds out he's playing with David Luiz he'll get the stagecoach back up the road

Fans put players on pedestals , sing songs about them buy there merchandise follow there insta and twitter accounts
Make claims that there one of us , then go nuts when hey there looking after their own interests

Yeah he could have stayed for another 2 yrs but why should he

His loyalty is to himself ,he has ambition and maybe he see's like other Celtic players before him the same cycle of not investing in a team year on year ,no real ambitions of prolongnd european football

and thought fk it i want to go play in the big playground

Reach 9 or 10 isn't dependant on one player

Maybe when he finds out he's playing with David Luiz he'll get the stagecoach back up the road

Fans put players on pedestals , sing songs about them buy there merchandise follow there insta and twitter accounts
Make claims that there one of us , then go nuts when hey there looking after their own interests

Yeah he could have stayed for another 2 yrs but why should he

His loyalty is to himself ,he has ambition and maybe he see's like other Celtic players before him the same cycle of not investing in a team year on year ,no real ambitions of prolongnd european football

and thought fk it i want to go play in the big playground

Reach 9 or 10 isn't dependant on one player

Sure Kelly i get where your coming from.

Is there no ambition in breaking records and setting new ones?

Put it this way Celtic will win 10iar before London Erchie wins the EPL let alone CL or Europa.

Thats ambition baasbbbbyyyyy.

70K. Couldn’t wait for 2 years, thats the reality.

In my humble opinion my friend ??

There is nothing wrong with that its better than someone who paints it black and says its white hate that type if we all spoke like you it would be a better, so you see its no a curse
Tomorrow’s a new day come on 10IAR :cool::cool::cool:
HH

Thank you, i prefer knowing where i am with people so its only honest and right that i give a clear view of myself.

Flip flopping causes confusion and its not something i have a whole load of respect for.

Thanks Aitch ??

Sure Kelly i get where your coming from.

Is there no ambition in breaking records and setting new ones?

Put it this way Celtic will win 10iar before London Erchie wins the EPL let alone CL or Europa.

Thats ambition baasbbbbyyyyy.

70K. Couldn’t wait for 2 years, thats the reality.

In my humble opinion my friend ??
(y)

I think there are a few green eyed monster on this forum,KT has given his all for his club and should be remembered for that also this lad when injured stood in the stands watching his team,he is 22 years old and has to look to his future the money on offer etc has got to have an effect also for him it's a new challenge and I wish him all the best for he never sold Celtic short when he played to him I say good luck and haste ye back

Rather they were Green Eyed Monsters rather than Blue Nosed Bastarts ??

HH?

Think some may not have understood the original point I was trying to make , maybe the way I articulated , everybody has there own thoughts on this no one is right no one is wrong it’s opinion so let’s be clear on that but when people openly say things like he is not a Celtic fan etc that is just wrong and disrespectful to a boy who clearly has spent his entire life living his own. Personal dream that Is not opinion that is well documented fact .

Back