To Ange........a wee note prior to entering the hellscape

Spherical Planet

Dear Ange

I don't mind being beaten, it's the manner in which we are beaten that often offends me.

We haven't covered ourselves in glory on our last few trips into hell. We were unfortunate last New Year, but missed chances and brain farts can do that to any team. Beyond that game, we've lacked courage and fortitude and all I ask is that we go there swinging on our terms.

In a short space of time, you've shown faith in your system and it has reaped some early dividends. All I ask is that you don't change these principles and that we take the fight to they fuckers on our terms and not play into their hands.

Poor officiating and bad luck may work against us, but if we play with the intensity and drive that we have shown recently under your stewardship, then I can live with the outcome whichever way it ends.

I believe that we are better than them in almost every department. I believe we have better footballers all over the pitch and I believe that we are driven to right the wrongs of last season.

Please don't change. Don't kneel down to these bastards. Don't bend to their will. Play your team, your way and on your terms. If we lose playing our way, then I can live with that, but I cannot tolerate being pished on by that mob without any kind of resistance.

This is going to be a minor skirmish in the war, but giving that set of gimps a bloody nose prior to offloading their 'talent' in the firesale will be the ideal marker for the rest of the season.

It's time to reclaim the city and reclaim our title as the champions of Scotland. There are a couple of games to negotiate first, but please please please set aboot that mob and give us even more to be proud of.

Yours Sincerely

A Celtic supporter

Dear Ange

I don't mind being beaten, it's the manner in which we are beaten that often offends me.

We haven't covered ourselves in glory on our last few trips into hell. We were unfortunate last New Year, but missed chances and brain farts can do that to any team. Beyond that game, we've lacked courage and fortitude and all I ask is that we go there swinging on our terms.

In a short space of time, you've shown faith in your system and it has reaped some early dividends. All I ask is that you don't change these principles and that we take the fight to they fuckers on our terms and not play into their hands.

Poor officiating and bad luck may work against us, but if we play with the intensity and drive that we have shown recently under your stewardship, then I can live with the outcome whichever way it ends.

I believe that we are better than them in almost every department. I believe we have better footballers all over the pitch and I believe that we are driven to right the wrongs of last season.

Please don't change. Don't kneel down to these bastards. Don't bend to their will. Play your team, your way and on your terms. If we lose playing our way, then I can live with that, but I cannot tolerate being pished on by that mob without any kind of resistance.

This is going to be a minor skirmish in the war, but giving that set of gimps a bloody nose prior to offloading their 'talent' in the firesale will be the ideal marker for the rest of the season.

It's time to reclaim the city and reclaim our title as the champions of Scotland. There are a couple of games to negotiate first, but please please please set aboot that mob and give us even more to be proud of.

Yours Sincerely

A Celtic supporter
I think we maybe need to be a wee bit more pragmatic in some of the bigger European games - particularly away from home. This is where I think McCarthy and Soro will really earn their wages.

However domestically we should be really going for it home and away against every opponent. I don't think there is anyone that can cope with us when we relentlessly batter them at pace with ouf fearsome attack (though greedily I still want another prolific striker). You are right that occasionally it may backfire on us and we might lose but as long as we gave it our best then that is what matters.

Get stuck into them. But let's not forget we have to play 2 other very important games against St Mirren and AZ before our visit to the bigotdome.

Dear Ange

Yours Sincerely

A Celtic supporter
Well said SP, brilliant words as usual.
Hard not to think about the scum match and sticking the blue flag up there arse, but need to keep my thoughts in check still by over coming the next 2 games first.
Then all thoughts will be fully focused upon hammering the nails into there coffins

Dear Ange

Yours Sincerely

A Celtic supporter
And they took our League, but they'll never take our FREEDOM.

Back