Today v the ranger

First post. I just want to say we shall not be moved !
Mon the Celtic get into them.
Paper talk is cheap and can sound promising but it cannot paper over their flaws.

I must just add that the StRangers best year so far is as good as our worst under Brendan. How will their players react in a cauldron that has bested the best football has to offer? We know how our guys will play.
I will say this their only chance is if their goalie has a game. Would you put money on it?
Me neither.
We have to take all their hatred, their hope and their bigotry and use it all ,all their songs chants and cheating as a spur. Think of the feeling if this just turns out to be ppjust one more false dawn on their road to oblivion. How sweet.
Don't look back in anger, I heard you say.

Oh no, not another team coming to Celtic park and sitting with a row of 5 and 5. How did the special one sum it up. Oh yeah they parked the bus. Our worst season under B R if you believe the hype and yet we win. We go second. We have to hope this ( ahem ) slump keeps going.
I think Collum and his assistants are collectively a joke for the bookings that did not happen.
Why did Lafferty no get a game.
Why did theStangers fans no take their 800 tickets.
As expected those that did it before did it again.

Sclafferty at it right from the start on Lustig and Brown, guy's a caveman, McGregor (theirs) was their MVP again, shows how 'shoite' they are
Nice boot to Ajers back when they're on the ground, the sun must have been in Gollums eyes
Broony had their midfield in his pocket & Ollie, was immense today
Total domination right from the start hit the crossbar 3 times
H H and have a great Sunday

Just back from paradise and what a good end to a poor week . Totally deserved win although when it's only 1-0 the nerves are always there even though we were head and shoulders above them. All in all it was arguably as dominant a performance against them as any of the skelpings. To sit off Brown and Ntcham like they did was a strange tactical decision and definitely played a part in our total domination of the first half. The goal when it came was a fantastic move , and fitting that in my opinion the best player on the park was there to stroke it away. Help from the woodwork and their goalkeeper definitely stopped this from being another hammering. So congrats to all involved today , fans were great , team were great. Hail Hail !!!

Credit where it's due. I'm always keen to offer constructive criticism of the manager but we were superb today. Application. Attitude. Tactics. Quality. Better than them all over the park, tactically spot on and in the end they'll go away happy with one nil. Manager takes the credit. Special mentions for Ntcham Tierney and Lustig who would not be bullied by the filthy scumbag Laffable. Their two best players were the Post and the bar then the absolute scumbag that plays in goal. New club? Same old scum. GIRFUY

Hats off to the Bhoys worldwide that time their lives round watchin the hunskelpins
Almost woke the house up when SCLAFFERTY stamped big Lustig, and it was let go by Mr. Magoo
But, credit where it's due the big Swede played a blinder and if it wasn't for the crossbar, he'd have had a goal
Broony strolled it and MOROCKLESS started losing the plot
Hope they keep dumb & dumber together as they couldn't score in a womens prison with a handfull of day passes
McGregor (theirs) saved them from a hammering and his kick out at Ajer was missed by Willie GOLLUM
Gerard, will give it the siege mentallity, refs against us (never a foul by by Tom Rogic) so he should just drink the Koolaid through his orange straw
All the Bhoys deserve credit for today's performance, onwards & upwards fellow Tims
HH

Outstanding performance today, even the ones who weren't at their best put in a shift for the team but every bit as dominant as 4 and 5/0 last season, woodwork and Mcgregor only thing that stopped it happening. Thought all were great but thought Boyata, Brown, Forrest, Teirney were excellent but Ntcham controlled the pace, flow and course of the game. Back in your Box Sevco 2088. Everyone have a great week HH.

Members online

Latest posts

Back