Tom the truth teller Boyd

This is the chance we have been waiting for. If the SFA Compliance officer charges Tom Boyd then we have the chance in turn to put the SFA in the dock for their offence in running a crooked rigged game. We have to count out all the anti-Catholic Orange Order members and Masons with an agenda who make up 95% of Scottish top flight referees. This is our chance to purge them from the game. This is not the place to divulge legal strategy but I'd love to be part of a legal team putting the SFA on trial. There are a few top lawyers in Scotland who would love to be a part of a case that would transform Scottish society by ripping off the scab of Anti-Catholic anti-Celtic bias that permeates the SFA and much of Scotland. This could be the Rubicon moment.
Exhibit A M'lud

Hope so ,very well put here’s hoping

Paul Larkin's documentary about the malign influence of the Masons and Orange Order is unique to Scotland. Take an hour of your life to watch it. The systemic bias of multiple referees against Celtic is clear. It is a game that is rigged in favour of Rangers.

essential viewing for every Celtic fan Doc.
Every time i see it my placid blood boils. It reinforces my decision to abandon my bigoted homeland. Not once in New Zealand have I ever been asked what school I went to. I cannot fathom why so many Catholics in Scotland still choose to sit at the back of the bus. It is a choice. No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. Do they believe that they are second class and should get back to their own country!!!! Tom Boyd is the Rosa Parks of Scotland. Stand up and demand to be treated as an equal.

Every time i see it my placid blood boils. It reinforces my decision to abandon my bigoted homeland. Not once in New Zealand have I ever been asked what school I went to. I cannot fathom why so many Catholics in Scotland still choose to sit at the back of the bus. It is a choice. No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. Do they believe that they are second class and should get back to their own country!!!! Tom Boyd is the Rosa Parks of Scotland. Stand up and demand to be treated as an equal.
we don't believe we're second class Doc,we're more organised,more militant,more outspoken,the days when i did'nt get offered the job because of my name are gone,but it takes perseverence,all the years of bigotry,sectarianism and entitlement won't be changed overnight, our club is the flagship which brings us all together,but we fight on many fronts and we'll get behind Tom Boyd and all the other Tom Boyd's who speak out and stand against the rancid corruption in our bigoted,sectarian little country,the back of the bus days are over!!! HH

The ignorant and selectively dumb bastards in Hangdem haven't even replied to Celtic's previous questions regarding Beaston's prejudiced performance in December last year at the klankop.
Until they answer these earlier original requests by our board WE must show them the same respect....NONE. and ignore them!

After all had they not been so apathetic to us then we would not be so indifferent to them now.

We MUST reply in kkkind, and treat them the way they treat us...... THEY are supposed to show us the way things should be.... and more importantly, as the biggest financial contributors to their coffers we are being treated abysmally by these evil cunts.....

....its not just our board that's being abused by the SFA's intransigence here, its our entire support.

The ignorant and selectively dumb bastards in Hangdem haven't even replied to Celtic's previous questions regarding Beaston's prejudiced performance in December last year at the klankop.
Until they answer these earlier original requests by our board WE must show them the same respect....NONE. and ignore them!

After all had they not been so apathetic to us then we would not be so indifferent to them now.

We MUST reply in kkkind, and treat them the way they treat us...... THEY are supposed to show us the way things should be.... and more importantly, as the biggest financial contributors to their coffers we are being treated abysmally by these evil cunts.....

....its not just our board that's being abused by the SFA's intransigence here, its our entire support.

Aye!

And they’re still sitting on sending the huns proven corrupt transgressions to CAS.....they must think we’ll just forget about it

aye no feckin more,especially this season, when the blatant cheatin hit's defcom 3!

.....and another thing, Tom Boyd has played this very smart here, because he knows very well there's absofuckinglutely nothing the SFA can or will do about this.

WHY?

Well, firstly, IF they do try and punish him or Celtic (tv) then every single thing said on any opinionated punditry prog will have to be scrutinised to the enth degree, irrespective of it being broadcast on Celtic, BBC, BEIN, 2012 or Sky TV.

They would have to set a precedent of what you can and cannot say about their officials, otherwise the repercussions of their interference will be gargantuan and backfire spectacularly.

AND, now that they have alerted us all to their disquiet, they're stuck, and their stupidity of diving in without thinking about this first, and before opening their big arrogant orifices has left them in a no win situation.

However, if they do decide to go after him regardless of the consequences, it will enable him and Celtic to state;

Dear Mr Maxwell,

"for and on behalf of Celtic FC and in answer to your latest concerns, please see our letter dated 30th December last year, after your choice of arbiter and 'referee' Beaton's display at the 2012 Ground and its preceding derby game".

As usual, we will await your reply.

Yours Unapologetically

Celtic FC.

NB.
If...... the stupids at stupid house Hangdem still persist in hanging themselves we should show them the video of the blind referee they put in place who conveniently went missing during the game when a certain Colombian striker who struck throughout the 90 minutes, though failed to score a single goal....still left his mark on the Celtic players.

As Maria or Shammie might conclude "oh you cutie Tommy B, you played a blinder here".

Noli, Illigitemi, Carborundum.

The rules state that you cannot asccuse a referee of being biased or incompetant BUT thats
only if you are making a spurious or malicious allegation. The SFA problem is that Celtic's QC from London has a barrowload of video evidence showing VERITAS or truthfulness. This is an absolute defence. I do not believe the SFA will do anything other than a reprimand. If they do more then they would be taking a knife to a gunfight. I'd pay good money to watch the SFA being hoist by their own petard.

The rules state that you cannot asccuse a referee of being biased or incompetant BUT thats
only if you are making a spurious or malicious allegation. The SFA problem is that Celtic's QC from London has a barrowload of video evidence showing VERITAS or truthfulness. This is an absolute defence. I do not believe the SFA will do anything other than a reprimand. If they do more then they would be taking a knife to a gunfight. I'd pay good money to watch the SFA being hoist by their own petard.

...or leotard.......as the case will be :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

When I saw and read the stories of Beaton being in the crown bar on the night of the infamous derby ,I thought it must be some kind of made up story .

The fact that the MSM stayed well clear of the story and effectively buried it told me all I needed to know about it,s authenticity .
That man should have been removed from refereeing in this country on the Monday .
Only in Scotland would he ever ,not only keep his job but be allowed to officiate another celtic fc game .

Beaton, the low-life cheating scumsucker says he thought the ball hit Coley's head and not his arm....well when you look at his position and how close he was to play, then it clearly proves him to be a fucking lying bastard.
He doesn't fool me, the evidence is irrevocable.

At the game and 70 yards away, both myself and my partner saw it clearly hit Coley's arm, irrespective of it hitting his head afterwards.
Backed up with tens of thousands of onlookers who too were convinced it was a penalty, and were also much farther away, now know Beaton is anti-Celtic, bigoted, untrustworthy and a filthy cheating bucket of shit....beyond any shred of doubt.

Celtic must use any charge by the SFA regarding Tom Boyd's correct assessment on Beaton's slavish homage to hunsuckery as a tool to beat the shit out of them with.
I hope the SFA charge Celtic, allowing us the platform to humiliate them along with Beaton, publicly denuded of all integrity once and for all.

Tom English, has conveniently ignored the crux of the entire matter and succumbed to the depraved depths of the underworld, contaminated by the undead, and must not be allowed back into Celtic Park.

I've always had my concerns about his biased partiality to 'everyone else but Celtic', but letting his mask slip last night proved his gargoylic ghastly gash is riven by the pockmarks of putrefaction.
In fact it would be fair to say the cretin is an enemy of ours with his constant unnecessary jibes and disparaging remarks.

He would have gotten away with it had he applied fairness, tempering it by saying it was what it was and a blatant penalty denied us. He didn't, only remarking on Boyd's truthful comments and thus damns himself to the level of another unbalanced and prejudiced piece of hun loving shit.

Back