Tommy Robinson Exposes The BBC

Will never give a shitebag over 1hr of my time.
Would rather stick an umbrella up my arse down and pull it down up.
I don’t need to know what he stands for. Because I know what I stand for, Celtic Family values look after the poorest in society. Help the old and needy.
Not some cunt that denies the Holocaust.
And that all Islamists are Rapists or Paedophiles. Fuck off so won’t be watching the Right wing bawbag Bigot.

HH ☘️?

So what's the agenda and purpose of this thread?

Is it to lob another wee hand grenade into the mix and stir the shit pot a bit?

Guess it's madness based in reality, as opposed to your 2-D planet pish - so that can be deemed a slight improvement, but not significantly so.

Get off the Thai herbals and super male vitality supplements, Thai Tim. They're turning your narrow mind to mush.

This is an opportunity for you to see how the BBC have lied about Tommy Robinson. If you watch the video you might start to understand that Tommy Robinson is a true working class hero that has been totally misrepresented by the BBC and the media. If you don't want to watch the video and prefer to be hoodwinked by the BBC, fine! That's up to you.

This is an opportunity for you to see how the BBC have lied about Tommy Robinson. If you watch the video you might start to understand that Tommy Robinson is a true working class hero that has been totally misrepresented by the BBC and the media. If you don't want to watch the video and prefer to be hoodwinked by the BBC, fine! That's up to you.
Are you on medication ?

Eh no he’s a fucking right wing bigot who stands outside Mosques with his fuckwit bigoted Unionist Catholic hating pals spouting PISH. You need to get your flat earth right wing fuckedup head checked he’ll never be my hero, real heroes change things.
Rosa Parks, Nelson Mandela, The Green Brigade and any ordinary person who gives off themselves. HEROES.
Not a fuckwit wake up Thai. Or fuck off.

HH ☘️?

What the fuck does a fascist arsehole using a fake name have to do with Celtic? Robinson and his mob and other far right groups throughout Europe accept money from Israel to fund their anti Muslim rhetoric. As long as we all believe that Muslims are all irrational madmen Israel will never be forced to make peace with the Palestinians. This is where people like Robinson and the Dutch fascist Geert Wilders earn their money. Get these fascist arseholes and their apologists aff oor all inclusive Celtic blog. No British fascists or European fascists on Celtic noise. Nae Pasaran
Hail Hail Rich

What is more important? The TRUTH or having a bigoted dogmatic view of a subject that you have formed based on proven lies? The video exposes the BBC and Panorama to be elitist liars, willing to blackmail and pay vulnerable people to make up dirt on Tommy. If you don't want to know the TRUTH then that's fine. Tommy Robinson is NOT extreme right wing. That is a term the British establishment have successfully labelled him with. He was a political prisoner because the British establishment want to destroy him. I thought Celtic supporters were for the truth and the downtrodden. You don't know it but you are castigating a man that is virtuous and honorable. If you want to know the REAL Tommy Robinson why not watch this 3 part documentary. Whether you agree with his politics or not, history will show, (hopefully), that Tommy Robinson is anything but racist, stands up for protection of homosexuals and woman's rights, has balls of steel fighting against the establishment - a true working class hero!

What is more important? The TRUTH or having a bigoted dogmatic view of a subject that you have formed based on proven lies? The video exposes the BBC and Panorama to be elitist liars, willing to blackmail and pay vulnerable people to make up dirt on Tommy. If you don't want to know the TRUTH then that's fine. Tommy Robinson is NOT extreme right wing. That is a term the British establishment have successfully labelled him with. He was a political prisoner because the British establishment want to destroy him. I thought Celtic supporters were for the truth and the downtrodden. You don't know it but you are castigating a man that is virtuous and honorable. If you want to know the REAL Tommy Robinson why not watch this 3 part documentary. Whether you agree with his politics or not, history will show, (hopefully), that Tommy Robinson is anything but racist, stands up for protection of homosexuals and woman's rights, has balls of steel fighting against the establishment - a true working class hero!

Hi Thai just saying this he hates you your not white British. Your Foriegn trash hates all Irish
Catholic’s. I live here he’s not only on the BBC
He’s a scum bag. The End

Forget about the Flat earth mate. Tommy Robinson was he the guy who played Baldrick in Blackadder?

Anyway this is the Celtic Noise mate.

Enjoy some unique angles of the last Celtic game.

Its really a NASA made cartoon with gravity defying round ball type things bouncing on grass. I know thats all impossible, but Tommy RobyerSon would be on your side TT. He really would, he would be a hero for you. Right after he kicked your teeth in.

nice chap

Take your mind of the mad stuff

Who is this TR guy with all the fake names and convictions never heard of him.

Back