Tonights 2-1 victory

Its time the fans let Griffiths know, we appreciate you but, it's time for him to get the fucking work clothes on. Biggest cheer of the night when he comes on for Eddie, WTF Eddie must be thinking what the fuck, Griff comes out to warm up and its constant cheer, game ends and Griffiths is up at fans before the customary team group applauding for the fans, Griffiths owes us big time and if he wants all the appluadits, he fucking better chip in this is not about a one man team, the guys out there delivered us a treble treble and Griffiths was paid and traeted well on the back off a fuck up in his domestic life, so he better be chipping in this season and i expect him to provide double the graft this season to make up for lost time, Eddie carried us last year up front and the guy deserves the big applauds when he goes off and Griffiths will need to earn the big applauses, i like Griff, but Celtic are bigger than any individual.

^^^^^ 100% This ^^^^^^^^

On the whole, we looked really good today, and the score should have been higher. The ball movement has been phenomenal, and seeing both Ajer and Jozo playing up as far as they were was pretty brilliant.

Who the hell was the ref? He was awful -- not even good enough to be a mason. Looks like he finally realized that he could actually use the yellow card in his pocket.

Looking forward to the next round . . . .

Can't be that much compared to when he returned from killie converted into a CB. Then he was a fringe player who filled in for injuries, fast forward a season and he's an international 1st pick champions league player. Incredible advancement great foresight from BR as well.
it was Delia that knew his potential. Ah well if Ronnie was allowed his plan re:Dr Jo., Wim. We might be in a different place. Nah, cannot go against board.

I heard that as well
I was listening again I think it might be "paradise silenced" but I admit my bosnian/Herezweegina isn't what it was. It used to be shite now it's pure shite ? does sound like paradisa silenzda ( that's bosnian) haha. Not for long anyway I'll watch how they get on in the euros hope they get the rangers, oh no they've got skhendija ??

I think we have over Brendans year's stagnated. He picked up on ronnys style but did not have a clue to progress. Ronny did but was not given time. plus players been there for a while did not like being marginalised. I think their is only one two who are left. One does not like it the other is our captain. He understands.

I rose early for the 6.45 am Thursday morning kickoff and emptied my diary till 10am. I loved the intensity of pressing and the lack of aimless passing the ball sideways at the back. This Celtic team is more focused on going forward and we have excellent wingers who can dribble and outpace backs. Some team is going to get a real drubbing by this team , hopefully next week. It's great time to be a Celtic supporter. If you were lucky enough to be at the game remember just how lucky you are to live so close to Paradise.

I rose early for the 6.45 am Thursday morning kickoff and emptied my diary till 10am. I loved the intensity of pressing and the lack of aimless passing the ball sideways at the back. This Celtic team is more focused on going forward and we have excellent wingers who can dribble and outpace backs. Some team is going to get a real drubbing by this team , hopefully next week. It's great time to be a Celtic supporter. If you were lucky enough to be at the game remember just how lucky you are to live so close to Paradise.
by the way did the officials cheat to allow England to win cricket world cup?????

Aye have said it before exciting times for tims. Not at full strength top players out arzani shved KT rogic ntcham bayo , griff and jullien not yet up to speed. When these players and those who played click we'll be a force to be reckoned with. I want(as do we all) lenny to return CP back into a European fortress where no club regardless of who they are will fancy having to go there.

Aye have said it before exciting times for tims. Not at full strength top players out arzani shved KT rogic ntcham bayo , griff and jullien not yet up to speed. When these players and those who played click we'll be a force to be reckoned with. I want(as do we all) lenny to return CP back into a European fortress where no club regardless of who they are will fancy having to go there.
I think breath of new air. lots of intetpassing, tricks and flicks. Scottish football ain't gonna entertain that. Saw tonight ref pants.Did not have a clue, what's going to happen in scotland! !!!!. Our players kicked shit of. Board and I am fed up of saying it need to look as employers look after their staff. This was a bullshit debate previously couple nights ago.sorry you got to look after your staff, basics, company law. Some people on here don't understand.Doh, anus peeps.

fisiani, where you stand on this, is it right for this to happen, what is the pattern? What is the mentality.?

We’re through and that’s the most important thing.

It seemed to me the coach of Sarajevo set up his team tactically to play like Levine does and the ref could well have been Beaton in disguise.

How that thug Bella didn’t get a red is anyone’s business
suppose sets us up for season. It looks as if we will not be messed about, no more pussyfooting.

Well I would think elbowing someone in the face, kicking someone on the ground, attacking a person feet up, standing on a person.where do you want to go. Rugby union you cannot tackle at neck, spear someone to ground, moto gp you can't force off track.same as formula 1.

So, how would you propose to change how the game is handled in Scotland, regarding the health & safety of players in the SPFL ?
If you were on the Board, what would be your recommendations ?
are you trying to extract the urine. you know what I am talking about. Do not be so sufficiecious.

Members online

Latest posts

Back