Too much success

Probably right there , more pressure being infront let’s see how it goes!!!.
I'd like to believe they're shite and that they're the ones under pressure now but one look over their shoulders and they'll see we aren't at the races.

Their tails are up and they believe in and play for their manager. Can't say anything similar about Celtic at this point.

It's not a matter of us having the beating of them in the next 2 derbies when we can't beat some of the worst teams in the league. Even the dross know how to get points from us.

Whats shocking is everyone can see most teams have worked out how to play against us. So yesterday we played 4 4 1 1 and we got the lead and made a few good chances and had most of the ball. Palma went off at halftime so Yang came on. Then he took Taylor off and changed the shape.
I'm going to stick my neck out and say we won't win this title with BR at the helm.
I know you've been saying it for ages but I now agree.

I'd like to believe they're shite and that they're the ones under pressure now but one look over their shoulders and they'll see we aren't at the races.

Their tails are up and they believe in and play for their manager. Can't say anything similar about Celtic at this point.

It's not a matter of us having the beating of them in the next 2 derbies when we can't beat some of the worst teams in the league. Even the dross know how to get points from us.
See above. HH

True.

Unsure if it's just me but I don't know if we have got that used to success that we can't cope when things take a bad turn with the amount of moaning because the club isn't playing great is crazy and asking for the manager to get sacked at this stage is nuts and comments about the board want this so rangers can win tittle is wrong and 100 percent false..thank fuck social media wasn't a thing back in the day under big jock as even he would have had fans wanting him sacked...we can't win every game or league every year and so many of our great seasons we have lost plenty and still won the title and this season can be the same and we have only lost 2 games..the board have been terrible with not giving cash etc and it's frustrating but some of the comments are crazy in my opinion...I take it we are only best fans in world when things are going good?dortmund last year lost league on last game of season to stop bayern from winning league for the 11th time and they still got applauded off the field....if Celtic spent big money and played like this then maybe feel different but we are buying cheap and you get what you pay for sometimes.... hopefully the bhoys can turn it round tho🍀 we are still top the now and hopefully it stays that way 🍀
Not at all. It’s the self destructing nature of things “Not going our way”. It’s certainly not a case of us being outclassed by a top opponent. Not on the slightest. Just like the Covid season it is 100% self inflicted to the point Stevie Wonder could see it coming. The club is run by an old boys network, rotten with both nepotism and cronyism. What qualifies Lawwell jr for such a vital position and the same goes the same for both of Strachan’s sons. What the hell qualifies either for their positions. Even our youth set up is populated by former players who are buddies with Lawwell and or Strachan Snr. In what other multi pound buisness would this possibly be allowed?

I think Andy H summed it up. It is not that we feel entitled to win a treble every season, and most of us have lived through much worse times back in the 1990s. It is just that we are pissed off thinking about what could be, given our financial advantage over our rivals - both domestic and in the second tier European leagues.

Many of our problems appear to be self-inflicted by sneering arrogant twats who look down their noses at the fans/customers/plebs who pump our hard-earned money into our club.

At the end of the day, we played well below our capabilities again and drew a match we should have won. This last week I've had to deal with problems a 100 times bigger than the result of a football match.

Even if we blow this league, lose many of our star players this summer for a pittance, have Kennedy managing a new group of young foreign projects and get overtaken by the 12 year old newco who won't hesitate to spend the Champions League riches, then we will all still support Celtic. We will piss and moan about missed opportunities but we will all still be fans of the Hoops.

Hail Hail. 🍀
It's the lack of passion or fight among some of our players that gets me The fans pay to watch the team, buy merchandise, pay for getting to the games, buy season tickets, and they sit in the freezing rain, snow, to watch the team, only to see slow, plodding, performances , which are not what we were used to under other managers, Ange for one, we blew teams away with our quick, forward movement but this under BR, is dire to watch and gives the opposition a chance to press us or hit us on the break...we can all see that there's 'something' wrong with the club, many of us have played at a decent level and know the game, and it would bring tears to a glass eye watching these past few weeks, and how far down we've dropped in 'having a plan B when teams sit in, and try to hit us on the break, hopefully there's a team meeting and the players let of off steam at each other in the dressing room, because that's something that needs to be made clear to those under performing in the hoops HH

Some younger fans have only known a lot of success but a lot of us have seen some hard times and lived through the Murray bank financed and illegal payment scheme years but saying fans are entitled is a smoke screen for a board that have an abundance of money and refuse to buy a couple of experienced players that could strengthen the team and would rather buy projects that might come good in 2 years and make a big profit and therin lies the problem the lack of experienced heads to calm things down when teams start to pressure us, that and the manager failing to bring on players to help shore up the defence.

I see the huns are top 😓😓😓 but your right
We’ve still to play them twice as well
Thing is what Celtic will turn up on the day ?
We can and will pull this back The huns are not a great team by any manner of means
They’re there for the beating KTF lol I’m a wee bit more laid back than I was yesterday lol 😂
I’m not wanting to kill anyone the day lol 😂
Don't stress anyway we will all be in the gallowgate in May celebrating (twice after we win the Scottish cup too)🤣🍀

It's the lack of passion or fight among some of our players that gets me The fans pay to watch the team, buy merchandise, pay for getting to the games, buy season tickets, and they sit in the freezing rain, snow, to watch the team, only to see slow, plodding, performances , which are not what we were used to under other managers, Ange for one, we blew teams away with our quick, forward movement but this under BR, is dire to watch and gives the opposition a chance to press us or hit us on the break...we can all see that there's 'something' wrong with the club, many of us have played at a decent level and know the game, and it would bring tears to a glass eye watching these past few weeks, and how far down we've dropped in 'having a plan B when teams sit in, and try to hit us on the break, hopefully there's a team meeting and the players let of off steam at each other in the dressing room, because that's something that needs to be made clear to those under performing in the hoops HH
i don't think its lack of passion or fight, i think its boredom or apathy
When you do the same thing over and over and despite its failure, your still being told to do it...

i can only imagine as a player, Ange ball to this style, is like going from fine dining to super noodles

When you do the same thing over and over and despite its failure, your still being told to do it...

i can only imagine as a player, Ange ball to this style, is like going from fine dining to super noodles
Imagine Ange watching all our backward passes recently ,nah neither can i!He wouldn't stand for that shite.

Nuffin rang way super noodles!!!😡here in upmarket dennistoun some chopped chives or parsley sprinkled over steaming super noodles is classed as “fine”dining…

Lack of passion and fight are a symptom of boredom and apathy. Both of which are scandalous unprofessionalism and wage theft.

So you think it's acceptable to tell shareholders that the most secretive and probably corrupt document in Scottish football ie the five way agreement was sitting right in front of you and you didn't even bother reading it...that should have been the end of him then..the guy is a liar and a fraud

It was an incredibly stupid thing to say and there is no coming back from it…..it will be Peter Lawwell’s legacy…

Members online

Latest posts

Back