Too much success

Bottom line is that you have a Board that are simply more interested in improving the bottom line profit and bank balance than they are about improving the football. You also now have a manager who appears to be quite happy to accept his 40 pieces of silver and doesn't want to rock the boat. Unfortunately as long as these two situations continue the situation will not improve. :sick:

Right now we're not in a good place no point kidding ourselves.This teams lost its identity and some of our players are not good enough to win leagues.Also i don't agree with folk saying this is a treble winning team ,Jota,Mooy,Starfelt gone and Hatate,Abada and Vickers out most of the season.We have regressed and bringing Rodgers back is looking like a mental decision.

Right now we're not in a good place no point kidding ourselves.This teams lost its identity and some of our players are not good enough to win leagues.Also i don't agree with folk saying this is a treble winning team ,Jota,Mooy,Starfelt gone and Hatate,Abada and Vickers out most of the season.We have regressed and bringing Rodgers back is looking like a mental decision.
When Rodgers took over from Ange where they not a treble winning team? They where Anges players where they not.? But players moved on quality some of them, I know we had bad luck with injuries but what has happened imoh is the buying of projects. BR didn't have a chance from day one .Its not all Rodgers fault as he has to work with the tools given to him by a board that imo is downsizing. BR and the players from now on in must repay the fans support by going on to win every game now.

"Bottom line is that you have a Board that are simply more interested in improving the bottom line profit and bank balance than they are about improving the football."

How can that be achieved if they do not invest in the squad. The money is made on the park by been successful and attracting sponsorship who want part of the windfall.

"You also now have a manager who appears to be quite happy to accept his 40 pieces of silver and doesn't want to rock the boat. Unfortunately as long as these two situations continue the situation will not improve."

If he is a will not rock the boat manager, how then can he attract suitors to sign him if his CV is going forward , cannot deliver and is a yes man, I don't get this argument,
The obvious is staring us in the face, the players we needed were not there, injuries also hampered him and signing players who we know will be off to tournaments are also not needed at crucial winter periods.

Also if they want to make money why hold onto wage thieves, surely they would be first out if the aim is to maximize costs, this title is wide open not lost, I watched the huns yesterday the only saving grace they had was not to concede when they were under pressure, we had that opportunity at the weekend, but again we went gun-ho looking to boost goal diff when all was required was beat the tricky opponents and then let the big games take care of themselves, beat all and the title is ours regardless of GD.

When Rodgers took over from Ange were they not a treble winning team? They where Anges players where they not.? But players moved on quality some of them, I know we had bad luck with injuries but what has happened imoh is the buying of projects. BR didn't have a chance from day one .Its not all Rodgers fault as he has to work with the tools given to him by a board that imo is downsizing. BR and the players from now on in must repay the fans support by going on to win every game now.
He’s a yes man noo ally😢

Mickey Johnston slaughtered by the majority of our support but at least he can beat a fullback unlike the garbage we've brought in .
A was way you there for a bit martimac but you lost me way…mickey Johnston?he was fuckin rotten mate just like the rest…🤷‍♂️a would rather have jamsie forest on ..seriously!!a think we should get his experience back in this side before it’s totally gone..

A was way you there for a bit martimac but you lost me way…mickey Johnston?he was fuckin rotten mate just like the rest…🤷‍♂️a would rather have jamsie forest on ..seriously!!a think we should get his experience back in this side before it’s totally gone..
Mickey isnt the answer but is he any worse than any of our other wingers ?Khun looks terrified and Palma has been rotten recently..never looks annoyed at himself always smiling.

We need to go with maeda( left wing his natural position) Kyogo centre forward( his natural position)..stop this square pegs in round holes shite Rodgers has been doing just to accommodate palma,because he doesn’t have a ounce of pace to go by fullback,,so what happens is he draws back and comes inside!!by that time anyone breaking into the box is marked or offside??it’s fuckin mental😡..then the other side maeda runs down the line but has fuckall control of the ball with his right peg,baw ends up in the forge?…brendan likes to show how smart he is way these changes well he’s not that smart cause he’s gonny end up sacked if he doesn’t get a fuckin grip…

Mickey isnt the answer but is he any worse than any of our other wingers ?Khun looks terrified and Palma has been rotten recently..never looks annoyed at himself always smiling.
The two you mention to be fair to them,are fuckin garbage🤣the thing way Johnston had gone too far for the boy his confidence was wrecked every mistake was groaned at,and I include masel in that groaning(no proud)🤷‍♂️

This isny gonny be a popular post but a think calmacs been fuckin rank rotten along with oriley for far too long now,time both got there thumbs oot there arses,,this isny putting the blame on any they two for the results or the managers input,,but they two set the tempo for the way we play and am not seeing them linking up way one two’s
Like normal??thers no one going to the centre hawfs when they step out way the ball like hatate does therefore welsh or scales just pass the life oot the ball till we get unnecessary pressure applied??there needs to be more fight aff them both….right am just putting on ma hard hat fae work and ma gum shield so take yir best shots🤨😎

Nuffin rang way super noodles!!!😡here in upmarket dennistoun some chopped chives or parsley sprinkled over steaming super noodles is classed as “fine”dining…
To be honest, i was actually eating Super Noodles as i was typing it and thats where it came from
Having kids has re-acquainted me with the beauty of beef super noodles, i can't get enough of them

I'm home now and had good sleep after room sharing with a workmate who snores like a growling bear for a month ...had time to reflect on my post but I still agree with it and I just watched a video of the barrowfield development and amount of negative comments about sacking the board and manager etc and one comment said we are a shadow of the club and in a sad sad state 🤣 pretty obv the lad on the comment can't be any older than 13 .....we are 2 points behind rangers and we will claw that back and get top....our board need to get a grip or replaced and scouts defo need replaced.... majority of fans where wanting Brendan back to a point it was embarrassing but after a few hiccups they want rid even tho every other season as manager of our club he won a treble ....don't think it's just Celtic fans but maybe football fans in general have changed...martin O'Neil when he lost league to rangers a can't remember anyone calling him to be sacked (we have known for past 5 years rangers where on way back especially with the European performances and also our transfer model has helped them) I understand we all spend big money on celtic and we all want the best but sometimes when its not going our way its unbelievable with some of the reactions on social media and they football phone ins ...we will be back top some time in March and we will be winning the double and celebrating then get frustrated again in summer when we buy a winger from Sweden who can't get a game for malmo 🍀

I'm home now and had good sleep after room sharing with a workmate who snores like a growling bear for a month ...had time to reflect on my post but I still agree with it and I just watched a video of the barrowfield development and amount of negative comments about sacking the board and manager etc and one comment said we are a shadow of the club and in a sad sad state 🤣 pretty obv the lad on the comment can't be any older than 13 .....we are 2 points behind rangers and we will claw that back and get top....our board need to get a grip or replaced and scouts defo need replaced.... majority of fans where wanting Brendan back to a point it was embarrassing but after a few hiccups they want rid even tho every other season as manager of our club he won a treble ....don't think it's just Celtic fans but maybe football fans in general have changed...martin O'Neil when he lost league to rangers a can't remember anyone calling him to be sacked (we have known for past 5 years rangers where on way back especially with the European performances and also our transfer model has helped them) I understand we all spend big money on celtic and we all want the best but sometimes when its not going our way its unbelievable with some of the reactions on social media and they football phone ins ...we will be back top some time in March and we will be winning the double and celebrating then get frustrated again in summer when we buy a winger from Sweden who can't get a game for malmo 🍀
No excuses for throwing that lead away Tommy and letting a team who were in total disarray over take us.If they win this title he should be gone.This mob are nothing like the team from the Martin O'neil days and right now we look like gifting them the title.I hope you're right though.

Back