Tory Truss slashes tax on rich

Seems like a decent bloke
I'll bet ye they're at least 3rd cousins.

%2Fmethode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2F7dbbfb6a-e709-11e6-a25d-096a58632842.jpg

Now watching a clown shout my constituents want Boris back. He was slaughtered by the Reporter who said you got rid of him and now your in a fix his reply yes we are Turkeys and Xmas
Now Sir fuckmepink Brady has said we can do it in a week as he walked away the hoors of Journalists said he lied šŸ¤„
The Tories are eating themselves well im glad sumcunt is getting a warm meal in these times of hardship
Oh oh oh fuck the Tories
Oh oh oh Fuck the Tories
Oh oh oh Fuck the Tories šŸ‘šŸ‘

HH šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

There really has to be a General Election now.

I hope those who voted Tory have a long, hard look at themselves and the shower of corrupt and inept they gave power to.
No way Shammy - the Tories are projected to have a record low and so only 30-60 Conservative MPs would keep their seats, so they'd rather shaft the country yet again than lose their seat on the gravy train.

Who would have thought that trusting the same idiots who decided May & Bojo should lead the country would result in yet another disasterous appointment?

But Truss will be happy - her pals and backers have already made their fortunes from the collapse of our economy. And she, like the rest of our former PMs, will pick up her Ā£115,000 per year pension for life from the UK taxpayers.

I have bacon in my fridge that's lasted longer than Thick Lizzie.

The country is in a mess and the Tories are to blame but they keeping hiding behind a figurehead so they're bound to run out of PM candidates eventually.

They're away now to change the rules about appointing a PM but the act of anointing one without being elected by Jo and Joe Public has to be looked at.

I have bacon in my fridge that's lasted longer than Thick Lizzie.

The country is in a mess and the Tories are to blame but they keeping hiding behind a figurehead so they're bound to run out of PM candidates eventually.

They're away now to change the rules about appointing a PM but the act of anointing one without being elected by Jo and Joe Public has to be looked at.
Three prime ministers and yir teas oot
If they call an Election they better tell the Dole the Tories urny Working ie
Theyā€™ll need to sign oan.

HH šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Back