Tory Truss slashes tax on rich

Feck me - Kwasi Kwarteng has been mutually consented as Chancellor by the hopeless Liz Truss after just 38 days! FFS, even Brian Clough lasted longer as Leeds United manager and the first thing he told his players were they were all dirty thugs and cheats who should throw their medals in the bin as they were meaningless.

Which arsehole will be next in line to help the rich and shaft the poor?

As I said before, we will look back at the Theresa May leadership as the "glory years" with this conveyor belt of Tory fuckwits taking charge of ruining the country.

Which arsehole will be next in line to help the rich and shaft the poor?

%2Fmethode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2Fad4537c2-9f26-11ec-b38e-10b333e9179b.jpg

The latest suspected UTurn is they’re taking the Heating allowance back as it’s cheaper to burn bodies than heat houses
With Hunt the Cunt leading the way he was wanting to give more tax breaks than Clarty
Kwateng and In truss you die during the leadership Hustings.
We’re repeating the History of the last Century
War anybody coming soon oops it’s here

HH 😱

Hopefully...and soon...
FFS what has happened to the UK, when you go from Cameron to May, to the fucking amoeba, that is Boris De Pfuckwit De Pfefel, and now this incompetent marionette of a person,Liz Truss, ruining people's lives, and not giving a fuck
I saw a bumper sticker when Bush was in charge, and it read
'Where's Lee Harvey Oswald when we need him ?"
Best of luck to all affected by these ignorant uncaring bastards

TOAST .jpg

Hopefully...and soon...
FFS what has happened to the UK, when you go from Cameron to May, to the fucking amoeba, that is Boris De Pfuckwit De Pfefel, and now this incompetent marionette of a person,Liz Truss, ruining people's lives, and not giving a fuck
I saw a bumper sticker when Bush was in charge, and it read
'Where's Lee Harvey Oswald when we need him ?"
Best of luck to all affected by these ignorant uncaring bastards

View attachment 20549
Stand by mate The Borisanator will be Back. This is a fuck up almost by design
Who knows ?
Shirley the fuck naw 😱

HH 😰

Back