Transfer Market

Sorry to hear the information about Turnbull. Understand why the club has not given out any details.
However a lot of misguided talk regarding possible players coming in?
It looks like the Manager selection is working against the Club as players mentioned, don’t seem interested.
It’s ok saying that work is being done behind the scenes but I doubt that very much.
Right now, Celtic FC are in a shockingly poor situation.
CL football in two weeks and the club are about to start 4 friendly matches and not a new signing in site. ???
In site? Eh, that’s a hun school you go to Billy ?

Honestly, they are getting players in from lower divisions for exchange of Irn-Bru bottles yet the media accuse us of penny pinching & for conducting proper fitness tests on genuine signing targets. Is there no end to the stupidity?!
Clearly, we’d all love Celtic to move sprightly & get our targets in ASAP but c’mon, there’s only one team in Glasgow running a proper football club ?

Honestly, they are getting players in from lower divisions for exchange of Irn-Bru bottles yet the media accuse us of penny pinching & for conducting proper fitness tests on genuine signing targets. Is there no end to the stupidity?!
Clearly, we’d all love Celtic to move sprightly & get our targets in ASAP but c’mon, there’s only one team in Glasgow running a proper football club ?
Seen a wee fud on twitter delighted that they'd signed 5 players for 1.5million?aye theyre comin this time Conar

Last edited by a moderator:
Seen a wee fud on twitter delighted that they'd signed 5 players for 1.5million?aye theyre comin this tine Conar
They surely are ☺️ And I’m also sure we are just as ready for them. You know what? I think this time, long over due, we are ready for their bravado & our manager is going to take great delight in rubbing their dirty blue noses all over the city of Glasgow & beyond ?

Last edited:
Couple of defenders and we're jammin HH
Seems one is already in the bag with a fee agreed with Toulouse for their big centre back ??
Right back is a position I really want filled as it’s seems to of taken an eternity to identify & fill this position. Heard we are in discussions with O’Donnell ( yes, it’s a Fenian name!) but I think we’d want a classier player to fill the role long term.
Let’s hope our wishes are granted ?

Last edited:
Were not dealing with a media, we are dealing with turds employed by the huns to write about huns for the huns.

Profile: Christopher Jack
3793918.jpg
Group Senior Sports Writer

I joined the Sports Desk in 2008 after graduating from the University of the West of Scotland with a BA Journalism degree. I mainly write about Rangers for the Evening Times, Herald and Sunday Herald but I also report on other SPFL teams, Scotland and a range of sports.

Seems one is already in the bag with a few agreed with Toulouse for their big centre back ??
Right back is a position I really want filled as it’s seems to of taken an eternity to identify & fill this position. Heard we are in discussions with O’Donnell ( yes, it’s a Fenian name!) but I think we’d want a classier payer to fill the role long term.
Let’s hop our wishes are granted ?
Hope so mate ☘

Were not dealing with a media, we are dealing with turds employed by the huns to write about huns for the huns.

Profile: Christopher Jack
3793918.jpg
Group Senior Sports Writer

I joined the Sports Desk in 2008 after graduating from the University of the West of Scotland with a BA Journalism degree. I mainly write about Rangers for the Evening Times, Herald and Sunday Herald but I also report on other SPFL teams, Scotland and a range of sports.
Do you think he can name the other SPFL teams?

Back