Transfer Round-up (merged)

More bullshit

Ill explain it for you again

adding value must be on pitch and off it or its not adding value

so simple

but you cant grasp that simple concept

If we have income levels we cannot go over income levels with wages

so you get to point where you must make hard decisions bout the value on pitch an the value it burns up off of it

if the players who are better than our current player cost more than we can afford in wages then they do not add value.

I don't apologise for no-one

I look at the financial health of the deal and the ramifications it has on the entire structure at club

You don't give shite about that

You say I don't care how we get better players just get them.

I asked you about crime.

You said certainly not

I asked you about wages you say im an apologist for th board

You claimed recently you are arealist

I say your a fantasist trouble maker with delusions of grandeur and talk utter, what was the word you used to describe your rambling, pish, yes I THINK YOU SAID YOU TALK PISH

Right back at ye mr fucking know all.

I keep reading made up articles about Kieran being transferred to England that are written simply to create anxiety and division among Celtic fans. I suspect that next year will be the last season with Scott Brown as the captain. KT will be the history making Celtic captain who lifts the 10 IAR trophy. You read it here.

Lennon hopeful of completing a couple more signings this weekend . When you look at the crazy amounts paid for players down south Tierney is worth at least 50 million. I don't think he will leave Celtic till after 10 IAR . I still hope he never leaves . After the season ended I was reflecting on passed events and believe Rodgers leaving was a blessing. His football was too predictable and teams were making it hard for us .Lennon understands what's in front of us and there's no way he will let us down Hail Hail

How i wish the window was over and all this bullshit whispers was over for 6 months. Most of what you hear and read is just made up speculation. Only one thing matters. We are the best team in Scotland and we aim to win every match that we play. We will start the new season with a better team than we ended it. We will announce a signing on Monday morning.

Members online

Latest posts

Back