Transfer Round-up (merged)

Just had a wee travel through a couple of our sites and the number of players we are in for would make your head spin. Cifuentes is one and he looks brilliant, so right away you rule him out, especially when you read City are in for him too.

A lot convinced KT is away too. I think it would be quicker sticking up a list of players we aren’t in for. :)

How i wish the window was over and all this bullshit whispers was over for 6 months. Most of what you hear and read is just made up speculation. Only one thing matters. We are the best team in Scotland and we aim to win every match that we play. We will start the new season with a better team than we ended it. We will announce a signing on Monday morning.

"How i wish the window was over and all this bullshit whispers was over for 6 months"
Spare a wee thought for the sewage company those newspapers have some mileage in them for other useage.

Untitled.jpg

Have a wee look folks at Bahlul Mustafazade on youtube. I think decent players can still be unearthed on reasonable terms. We dont know the class of opposition on the highlights but the boy looks as if he has plenty of pace he likes a tackle.Celtic reportedly interested :D:D:D

Just logged on at 2.03 pm Monday which is 3.03am Monday in Glasgow and discovered I am the only member online and there are 27 lurkers. I wonder if they have insomnia or like me live in another time zone. (that why my status is night shift member) Either way at least they can see how positive we are on here. Over on the Ibrox sites they are full of bravado ,a superficial coating over their profound pessimism that will come off with every setback. When they are out of Europe by August 11th they will claim with bravado that they were robbed. They will claim that being papped out of Europe means they can focus on winning the Treble (stop laughing when you waken and read this . It's a really great time to be a Celtic supporter. 10IAR will soon be called the first decade. 20IAR will be the second decade but 30IAR will be the glorious decade.

More bullshit

I say your a fantasist trouble maker with delusions of grandeur and talk utter, what was the word you used to describe your rambling, pish, yes I THINK YOU SAID YOU TALK PISH

Extract from A Series of Unfortunate Events, Book 9IAR: The Tedious Troll, by Lemony Snicket
Violet, Klaus and Sunny Baudelaire escape from Celtic Park, taking shelter behind a gravestone marked “Rangers (1872)” in the cemetery under the shadow of the North Stand.
“Well, at least we exposed Count Olaf,” announced Klaus, “that's fifteen years he's been pretending to be the Chief Executive of the world's greatest football club.”
“And we finally discovered what VFD stands for,” replied Violet, tying her hair back into a pony tail, as she always did when she had a particularly tricky problem to solve. “'Very Few Defenders', and this close to the Champions League qualifiers too.”
“But what does TET stand for?” asked Klaus.
Bwwfradssm” said Sunny, by which she meant “Who cares what he stands for? Like all trolls everything TET says is deliberately inflammatory and I stopped reading his posts weeks ago. Now let's get out of here before Count Peter makes one of us his next project signing.”

Aye, perhaps you should take a day-off, Ferris.

I know quite a few overly pretentious boys that thoroughly impress themselves with their attempts at humour.

They tend to think that the humour is beyond the ordinary wit of the general population and that the audience don't comprehend their higher concept.

The audience get it, Ferris, but the fact is - it just isn't funny.

I noticed you used your deflection strategy yesterday with Sam when you made your reference to "trolls".

I'm not quite sure that your higher concept thinking has figured out that:

If it is you (Ferris) who is repeatedly attempting to undermine an original premise (Sam's), then by the literal definition - that makes you (have you guessed yet) a troll.

I know a good bridge you can hide under, Ferris. A billy-boy gruff used to live there but got better digs at the council tip. I wouldn't be so churlish, childish and cruel enough to suggest that you might want to take a run and jump off of it........That would just be wrong.

Just can't get enough of the name of that newspaper.

I like most of us, would love to see him here, I just think that if he is as good as they say, coming to us in Scotland at his age, would be a hard one to think he would take. He will no doubt be using our interest to try and get English clubs to look at him. The English know we found VVD so they will be watching, considering the funny money they pay for shit. €10m is literally fuck all to them. They pay more than that for nippy ballboys.

Members online

Latest posts

Back