Transfer Round-up (merged)

We have players to sell after 10 in a row and with it will be like we spent nothing at all

As I said I’m not cheerleading the Lawell strategy. Im just pointing out we need to crawl before we can walk. I don’t have a problem if we get in as much as we spend if the team improves.

It’s losing talent and replacing it with mediocre shit that sends me tonto. I give Lawell a clean slate every window. So far up until this one, I have been seething at his performance. Maybe this time.

Am I 100% confident he will bring in the quality we need to qualify for the CL and win at least 10?

Not a hope. But, as I said, let’s see how he does then make our feelings known. If he does the business I will be the first to say well done. If he sells our best and buys shite I will build the fucking gallows myself. :)

If we only were about to spend 40-50mil we could have reached in the last 8 of CL at least, because we already have elite key players,we are not a bunch of unexperienced mediocre players.
What? By spending only £40-50mil we could reach the CL quarter finals AT LEAST!?!?! So for that relatively tiny outlay (less than a quarter what Neymar cost to buy) we would be out performing teams like Real Madrid, Atletico Madrid, Bayern Munich, PSG, Roma, Borussia Dortmond, Valencia, Inter Milan, etc who all failed to meet this season's last 8. And do at least as well as Man City, Man Utd, Porto & Juventus!

If you believe this is possible spending such a small amount then you should be replacing Congerton as you are clearly a footballing genius! Or else you are on a massive dose of deludimol that our Sevco fans are addicted to.

Much as I love KT there is not a hope in hell someone will bid £100mil. Personally I value him well above £30mil but try to use some sort of realism in your arguments.

I'm afraid that any valid points you are trying to make are lost when you spout such deluded nonsense.

What? By spending only £40-50mil we could reach the CL quarter finals AT LEAST!?!?! So for that relatively tiny outlay (less than a quarter what Neymar cost to buy) we would be out performing teams like Real Madrid, Atletico Madrid, Bayern Munich, PSG, Roma, Borussia Dortmond, Valencia, Inter Milan, etc who all failed to meet this season's last 8. And do at least as well as Man City, Man Utd, Porto & Juventus!

If you believe this is possible spending such a small amount then you should be replacing Congerton as you are clearly a footballing genius! Or else you are on a massive dose of deludimol that our Sevco fans are addicted to.

Much as I love KT there is not a hope in hell someone will bid £100mil. Personally I value him well above £30mil but try to use some sort of realism in your arguments.

I'm afraid that any valid points you are trying to make are lost when you spout such deluded nonsense.
We already have many elite european players in the team.We don't need to fear Big European teams.The only thing we need is to make complete the Academy wonderkids and use them properly like Ajax did previous campaings and backup Lennon with 40-50 mil giving pure quality in posistions we lack with sqouting and offering bids and contracts to young skillfull players or even experienced ones who cost more when it's needed.Also to come up with some tactics which can be fitted to our team when we play in Europe and to develop our style and adjust to it on European nights.

We already have many elite european players in the team.We don't need to fear Big European teams.The only thing we need is to make complete the Academy wonderkids and use them properly like Ajax did previous campaings and backup Lennon with 40-50 mil giving pure quality in posistions we lack with sqouting and offering bids and contracts to young skillfull players or even experienced ones who cost more when it's needed.Also to come up with some tactics which can be fitted to our team when we play in Europe and to develop our style and adjust to it on European nights.
You clearly have a different definition of "elite European players" than I do - who are these players that are ranked amongst the very best in European football?

So you trully believe that we will get several pure quality players who will push us to the UCL quarter finals at least for LESS than Man Utd are spending on Aaron Wan-Bissska? Does your £40-50mil include the astronomical wages required to pay for these top players (bearing in mind Man Utd's reserve goalie who just got dumped out of the U21 tournament is demanding to triple his basic salary to £75k a week and Rashford wants £300k per week)?

Please explain which players are available for us to bring in for such a relative pittance? Then get your CV into Parkhead immediately.

You clearly have a different definition of "elite European players" than I do - who are these players that are ranked amongst the very best in European football?

So you trully believe that we will get several pure quality players who will push us to the UCL quarter finals at least for LESS than Man Utd are spending on Aaron Wan-Bissska? Does your £40-50mil include the astronomical wages required to pay for these top players (bearing in mind Man Utd's reserve goalie who just got dumped out of the U21 tournament is demanding to triple his basic salary to £75k a week and Rashford wants £300k per week)?

Please explain which players are available for us to bring in for such a relative pittance? Then get your CV into Parkhead immediately.
Edson Alvarez,Panagiotis Retsos.These are two CB who will solve deffensive issues.They can play every deffensive posistion.with one stone we hit two birds.We don't need other deffenders as Ralston did pretty well in the past against the likes of moneymar(PSG).We ll get rid of Ntcham and Bitton if we can.We got Turnbull. Will add some young talented players of Copa America to snab them from big PL clubs, something that is about to be soon if im'not doing wrong.Finally, Luca Connel a deal that is very close to be done.Play Karamoko Dembele,Okoflex and develop Liam Morisson who is targeted by Bayern Munich, and bring in a usefull spell loan as an extra option and we go on.

Edson Alvarez,Panagiotis Retsos.These are two CB who will solve deffensive issues.They can play every deffensive posistion.with one stone we hit two birds.We don't need other deffenders as Ralston did pretty well in the past against the likes of moneymar(PSG).We ll get rid of Ntcham and Bitton if we can.We got Turnbull. Will add some young talented players of Copa America to snab them from big PL clubs, something that is about to be soon if im'not doing wrong.Finally, Luca Connel a deal that is very close to be done.Play Karamoko Dembele,Okoflex and develop Liam Morisson who is targeted by Bayern Munich, and bring in a usefull spell loan as an extra option and we go on.
Do you think these players are good enough currently to win Scottish title, never mind reach Champions league post group stages?

Young Copa America players would be very risky in Scottish climate/culture even if they qualified for work permit in uk.

they are the best options to reach so far in the CL
even Neil Lennon once said ''With Celtic I can win CL"
We may not even be in Europe soon if the SFA are found to have been cheating for the benefit of one team.

SFM

"
The Rangers Football Club (“The Club”) is a sports entertainment company incorporated in Scotland with Company Number SC425159. The registered office is Ibrox Stadium, 150 Edmiston Drive, Glasgow, G51 2XD.

This comes from the Companies House web page.

THE RANGERS FOOTBALL CLUB LIMITED

Company number SC425159

Registered office address

Ibrox Stadium, 150 Edmiston Drive, Glasgow, G51 2XD

Incorporated on 29 May 2012

OK, so 2 foreign CBs, a handful of 16-18 year olds with a grand total of 45 minutes of first team Celtic experience and some hypothetical young South Americans who won't qualify for work permits and who notoriously always settle in perfectly and hit the ground running in cold, wet Scotland. And that is your cunning plan for European success this season?

Wow! As a troll you aren't very good, are you?

Members online

Latest posts

Back