Transfer Round-up (merged)

We should have gone for Graig Dawson
He was targeted by Rodgers in the past seasons.But now he signed for Watford for 5.5 million.

Just read James Forrest blog about King and it delves into the transfers of both them and us how much we spent and how their picking up freed and only spent a couple of hundred thousand, the blog reminded me of the Huns and their arrogance with the spend a fiver we will spend a tenner statement yes we are the club with money to spend and have a better quality players but for all that they still managed to beat us twice with lesser players we need to keep grounded otherwise complacency will be out downfall.

Just read James Forrest blog about King and it delves into the transfers of both them and us how much we spent and how their picking up freed and only spent a couple of hundred thousand, the blog reminded me of the Huns and their arrogance with the spend a fiver we will spend a tenner statement yes we are the club with money to spend and have a better quality players but for all that they still managed to beat us twice with lesser players we need to keep grounded otherwise complacency will be out downfall.
the only team that can beat Celtic, is Celtic dmac.

Celtic have great physios and medical staff. They have experts in muscle conditioning but the greatest area of undeveloped real estate lies in the top two inches. There is only so much physical strength and skill can do and every team aims for this. I have no idea whether NL realises this and wants to change it. I don't know whether the squad appreciate that mental strength is not the same as intelligence. Mental strength includes stubborness resilience and determination and passion. These can all be enhanced and worked on.
Let me tell you a true story.
When I was 12 I was selected and went to St Mungo's. I knew one other boy in my class. On the very first day the maths teacher came in and opened by saying you "You 40 boys are in the 1A class. Apparently you are the brightest so i'm told. OK Here's a question , Who wants to be in the top 10 for maths?
Every boy put his hand up.
" Ok First maths lesson -there are 40 of you and only 10 can be in the top 10, But which top 10 do you want to be in. Options are the class, the year, the school, Glasgow, Scotland, UK, Europe or World. So I'm going to take the register and find out your answer. stand up and give me you answer when i call your name
Anderson? -Class
Bell? - Class
Bennett-Class
Class class class class, class class class. Everyone said class.
My surname is about No 20 and I stood up and said "Glasgow"
He eyeballed me and repeated my name then said "Why not Scotland?"
I replied "That's perhaps a bit arrogant Sir" and sat down. Every boy in the class stared at me. From that moment on I had to come top. No one has ever called me mediocre. I think that moment changed my destiny.

I like the way Lenny is setting up the team,attacking defenders a centre half who is tall and strong,blooding his youngsters as and when he can,and He is still looking to bring in others to build a strong team. King and his minions can make as much noise as they like to try and talk up sevco but at the end of the day Celtic ar buying quality and they are takeing whoever they can, yes we have not seen the team in action but I have Good feeling we are at least buying in what we need and not what we can

Spot on.No complacency please :(

Members online

Back