Transfer Round-up (merged)

The daily lies has printed a list of Celtic players and the price they beleave that the club has placed on a total of 70 million where they got the price from only the lier knows perhaps In a sense of fair play which I doubt they have they could publish the price other teams have put on thier players now that would make interesting reading,starting with sevco what a couple of million on a good day that's my opinion what King thinks they are worth ????? But it would be good to find out if only to give us a good laugh

The daily lies has printed a list of Celtic players and the price they beleave that the club has placed on a total of 70 million where they got the price from only the lier knows perhaps In a sense of fair play which I doubt they have they could publish the price other teams have put on thier players now that would make interesting reading,starting with sevco what a couple of million on a good day that's my opinion what King thinks they are worth ????? But it would be good to find out if only to give us a good laugh

A Sevconian trying to reduce the fees we get. Them seeing us break a ten pound note has them shiting it. Knowing they are just bringing in second rate pricks, who they try to bum up as players.
I enjoy this type of thing because it proves their arses are going like a rabbits nostrils.

Back