Transfer Round-up (merged)

Moritz Bauer....What do I love the most about this signing ??
The SMSM hadnae a feckin clue about and it certainly was not just arranged today. Well done Celtic for keeping our business under wraps. Hope there are a few more surprises to come. :love::love::love:
Just proves that all the bloggers are guessing 100% of the time, John James the hun in the know knew f'all, and one of our own prominent Bloggers from Stoke of all places told us today the window was over for us. Well done Celtic.

H.H

Can't go back to posts earlier
Just proves that all the bloggers are guessing 100% of the time, John James the hun in the know knew f'all, and one of our own prominent Bloggers from Stoke of all places told us today the window was over for us. Well done Celtic.

H.H
There will be a lot of fkwits not knowing whether to like or loath this signing , bring on the next one :ROFLMAO:

Calm doon. :). There’s more truth in the rumour that Emily Blunt is leaving her man and coming over to shack up with me, than that pish.

Hod oan, that’s ma door.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

So no Emily Blunt at the door then :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Calm doon???? You......The Verdict......telling people to calm doon......whit the......has the missus been sprinkling crushed up valium over yer sugar puffs or something ;):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Alvarez scored for Ajax in Europe
He is the Mexican defender we pursued but Lawwell didn't grant 7,5 milion as the asking price for the Mexican club
then we went for Jullien

Heard a lot of rumours today about targets. I won’t even bother putting them up as there’s fucking no chance of any of them.

We will get this shit mate until the window closes on Monday..
I was happy the way yesterday,s business was conducted and even happier when I saw the recommendation came from Paul Lambert..
I saw a few videos of the guy playing for club and country,,not Danny McGraine material but not too shabby from what I saw,he also has a bit of pace in him which I like in a FB..
I also like Elhattem but I can now see him playing at centre back and he is still cover for RB as is big Kris..
Give me Meling and I will be as happy as a pig in shit,would love to go to ipox with these two in the team,but I wont hold my breath on that..
Good luck to us all tonight..HH

Bowing to a supposed King or following the herd is for the Sassenach.
The Celtic way has always been to question what if and who the feck are you to tell me that's it.

Never trust any bell that sounds all's well or the crowd who applaud the emperors new clothes without a question, for there lies the real fool.

This time last year Ireland Rugby were kings of the world, it was a question of who could stop them, a couple of key injuries combined with a dose of naive arrogance management planning in advance later and bang back down to earth, plus side it's where you need to be if you want to win.

let's keep in perspective that AIK were shyte, and this is a very dangerous league to be in as MON and a very good Celtic side showed when getting to a final, but ended up winning feck all that season, not a thing.

Keeping the pressure on any director we all pay for is the smart thing to do, one like PL who is grossly over paid the obvious thing to do.

Members online

Latest posts

Back