Transfer Round-up (merged)

Not something. Someone.
Spot on post(y)
If LIEWELL allows the WORST FILTH SIDE IN HISTORY..NEW OR DEED TAE WIN THE LEAGUE THEN HE FAILS ALL CELTIC FANS!!???? Let's face it they wd Fukin BURY US if the roles wur REVERSED!! FUKIN ASTOUNDING WHIT WE'RE DAEIN..A JUST DONT FUKIN GET IT..SUM CUNT FUKIN TELL ME WHY..TELL ME FUKIN WHY?????????

If LIEWELL allows the WORST FILTH SIDE IN HISTORY..NEW OR DEED TAE WIN THE LEAGUE THEN HE FAILS ALL CELTIC FANS!!???? Let's face it they wd Fukin BURY US if the roles wur REVERSED!! FUKIN ASTOUNDING WHIT WE'RE DAEIN..A JUST DONT FUKIN GET IT..SUM CUNT FUKIN TELL ME WHY..TELL ME FUKIN WHY?????????
Desmond is selling. Club loaded wages down and room for a buyer to improve and increase their investment. That's how it looks to me.

Desmond is selling. Club loaded wages down and room for a buyer to improve and increase their investment. That's how it looks to me.
Well as a say there'll be NAE FUKIN FANS there tae watch it!!????...How cd u SERIOUSLY ask Punters tae part wae their HARD EARNED if u BLOW 9 & 10?????..Losing tae a World Class Side fair enuf or in the days when it wiz Eachy Peachy but losing tae a side wae Tavernier & Flanagan as full backs GIES FUKIN PEACE!!???????

I'm a naive optimist too. I find myself waiting for Meling, Gumny and big Vic to be paraded tomorrow.

Young Birger looks like he's born to wear the hoops, though.
We all saw Birger was a class act when we played Rosenberg but somehow no one thst matters within Celtic Park did. The guy has the potential to be a hoops hero for the next 5 years.

Yet we are still fannying about and will at best end up with a loanee teenager from some English team who has played 30 first team minutes in the League Cup against Accrington Stanley! Just ridiculous.

Members online

Latest posts

Back