Transfer Rumours

Check oot the size o him
And to think griff got sent home last year from training camp for unprofessionally turning up unfit, looks at least 2 stone over weight, they’ve absolutely nae chance o selling him, no even as a sumo wrestler 🤣🤣🤣
View attachment 19193
steroids does that to you ,oh and you tend to eat more than dopehead wi the munchies ,,,,,,,,the face is a dead give away

must be something in the pish water

Last edited by a moderator:
easy explanation ,,,,,there all fat bastards ,,,,,,so sengas all over the west of scotland have been searching for xxxxxl xxxxxxxlll xxxxxlllllmorelos range

in tomorrows Record 2 flys fking both been on the sevco jobbie
Note that it says more merchandise searches - not even sales! And their new strip was launched 2 weeks ago and ours only 2 days ago. Yet more pathetic sucking up to sevco by that rag.

Daft question..interested in people’s thoughts…can too many new faces coming in have a negative effect on the squad or on team dynamics with regards those that are still there and hoping for a chance which has maybe been kyboshed by new bhoys?
No chance of it B4L I would say.
The brilliant team spirit was there for all to see last season, and that was created by complete strangers also.
Ange doesn't just look for players purely on talent imo, he's also taking into account there character also, so they know there wanted and have a professional attitude with a good work ethic and the opportunity's will be there for them also imo.

Without a doubt, trust me. When he's had a proper pre season he will be dynamite for us
Would be very surprised if McCarthy started any games as such, unless against a shower of muck in a cup game myself.
Still think he has a role to play within the squad still and possibly quite content to play a role with less game time involved also.

Yeah but it gets worse than that mate. Just seen a ‘headline’ in the Express that they are way ahead of us in merchandise searches. Wow noo we’re really in trouble.
Forget wealth, crowd sizes, champions league spot, etc.
Hahahaha..how fkn desperate can they get?
😂😂
Searches??? How much was actually bought the reason theres alot of searches is because castore dont have enuf stock in its main shop big mikes got all the merch the mighty "rangers" merch search champions elect😂😂

Searches??? How much was actually bought the reason theres alot of searches is because castore dont have enuf stock in its main shop big mikes got all the merch the mighty "rangers" merch search champions elect😂😂
Yup..searches NOT sales. That’s the unbelievable bit. These hun rags are getting desperate to print anything that seems to put them ahead of us. If the editor there thinks this is even worth mentioning then I think the Express needs a new editor.

Yup..searches NOT sales. That’s the unbelievable bit. These hun rags are getting desperate to print anything that seems to put them ahead of us. If the editor there thinks this is even worth mentioning then I think the Express needs a new editor.
Theyre trying like fuck to deflect away from no singings but look we were searched more on google ye ha😂😂😂

Note that it says more merchandise searches - not even sales! And their new strip was launched 2 weeks ago and ours only 2 days ago. Yet more pathetic sucking up to sevco by that rag.
Last week the media ran a story about a "Celtic daft" football player signing for sevco. He was SEVEN years old. My question is this . .... What (apart from the obvious) is wrong at sevco that they need to print this kind of rubbish to help keep the gullible on side ??????
Just out of curiosity how many season books have THEY sold ????

Last week the media ran a story about a "Celtic daft" football player signing for sevco. He was SEVEN years old. My question is this . .... What (apart from the obvious) is wrong at sevco that they need to print this kind of rubbish to help keep the gullible on side ??????
Just out of curiosity how many season books have THEY sold ????
I saw that story, it was in the DR, disgusting they highlighted that young lads background at 7 years old.

Members online

No members online now.

Back