Transfer Rumours

A wee chant that's ringing in my head for a few days. To the tune of Tom Jones' Delilah......

Dai dai daizen maeda,
Dai dai daizen maeda,
When you think they can't take anymore,
He just continues to score score score.....

All together now.......
Remember where he heard it first😁

doesn't seem to bother Kyogo, or even Messi
Kyogo has missed a number of games so far and it us only good luck that he hasn't suffered a more serious injury after some of the punishment he has received so far.

Sadly I haven't yet seen Messi playing in the Hoops but I suspect he would be targeted too by the thugs in the SPFL and brothers Beaton, Madden, Clancy, McLean, Dallas, Muir, Walsh, etc will have given him little protection at the same time as the Scottish media spearheaded a campaign that he was a diving cheat.

Kyogo has missed a number of games so far and it us only good luck that he hasn't suffered a more serious injury after some of the punishment he has received so far.

Sadly I haven't yet seen Messi playing in the Hoops but I suspect he would be targeted too by the thugs in the SPFL and brothers Beaton, Madden, Clancy, McLean, Dallas, Muir, Walsh, etc will have given him little protection at the same time as the Scottish media spearheaded a campaign that he was a diving cheat.
Stay positive BB. I told you in July we would win the league and I told you in November we would win the treble.

Stay positive BB. I told you in July we would win the league and I told you in November we would win the treble.
I am very positive pal. I have always thought we will win the league but admit that the treble is more of a lottery as one off games are more susceptible to dodgy refereeing and just bad luck (remember battering Morton and losing to their only attack about 7 years ago).

I want to say that I had very serious doubts about Michael Nicholson. But he has certainly played his part in this transfer window. Quietly, efficiently, without fuss, he has timely delivered, on what the manager wanted. Exactly to the role of a good CEO. There are other historic issues I would like to see him tackle in time. But for now, his most pressing priority is the transfer window business. It has been a great start for him. Let's hope it is not finished just yet. Hannas Wolf would be, the icing on the cake. I live in hope.
Well done Michael Nicholson. You deserve praise.🍀💚

Last edited:
New year greetings to all here on the noise. Hope Santa was good to you and yours. Certainly good to Celtic three Japanese players in and the sponsorship that comes with it from Japan. Happy new year everyone and strap yourselves in for a great season ahead. HH.🎊🎊

I want to say that I had very serious doubts about Michael Nicholson. But he has certainly played his part in this transfer window. Quietly, efficiently, without fuss, he has timely delivered, on what the manager wanted. Exactly to the role of a good CEO. There are other historic issues I would like to see him tackle in time. But for now, his most pressing priority is the transfer window business. It has been a great start for him. Let's hope it is not finished just yet. Hannas Wolf would be, the icing on the cake. I live in hope.
Well done Michael Nicholson. You deserve praise.🍀💚
First time in many a long year POD where we have actually seen our CEO and manager working together for the good of the club.
Delighted to actually see that happening now and can only bond well for the future ahead hopefully.
The new CEO has still issues within the club that has to be addressed still but for now credit due where credit is deserved so well done Mr Nicholson as you have already made 2022 a year to really look forward to now,
So a very happy new year to everyone connected to Celtic, and a very miserable year ahead to every Hun worldwide
HH

Another first for Celtic,again they do what was thought only possible to acheive by company,s like Facebook and Amazon,now Glasgow Celtic sit proudly beside these world renowned company,s having owned the internet for a day..

HH

The stupid thick cockwombles don't understand the difference between two companies agreeing to a deal and players actually registering with the authorities once the transfer window actually opens.

You would think they'd remember when their new club was parachuted into the league ahead of other clubs who actually complied with the regulations? Back then they were under a transfer embargo but still went mental buying up players from Premier League sides (on much higher wages) and then when the transfer window closed, all of these "free agents" registered for sevco on 2nd September!

20211231_172206.jpg

The stupid thick cockwombles don't understand the difference between two companies agreeing to a deal and players actually registering with the authorities once the transfer window actually opens.

You would think they'd remember when their new club was parachuted into the league ahead of other clubs who actually complied with the regulations? Back then they were under a transfer embargo but still went mental buying up players from Premier League sides (on much higher wages) and then when the transfer window closed, all of these "free agents" registered for sevco on 2nd September!

View attachment 17140
He's as thick as two orangemen, tied to a tree
Love how they shout the odds, without knowing what the fuck they are talking about

View attachment 17140
Jealousy remains a terrible traite to have and the huns have got that in abundance and will only suffocate them even more, especially when they have fuck all to spend upon more wasters.
Everything is falling around the shit and now become so desperate to be picking fights with Notts forest in a battle that highlights just how thick the hun still remains by embarrassing themselves yet again.
It's only a very short time now before we overtake them in everything they try to boast about and the killing them softly with a pain to hard to handle has them shitting themselves like never before witnessed.
Not to long to wait now before the real explosion happens within all of the dirty fucks, just hoping now that the scum can stay in business long enough to see it all in all of its glory
HH

Jealousy remains a terrible traite to have and the huns have got that in abundance and will only suffocate them even more, especially when they have fuck all to spend upon more wasters.
Everything is falling around the shit and now become so desperate to be picking fights with Notts forest in a battle that highlights just how thick the hun still remains by embarrassing themselves yet again.
It's only a very short time now before we overtake them in everything they try to boast about and the killing them softly with a pain to hard to handle has them shitting themselves like never before witnessed.
Not to long to wait now before the real explosion happens within all of the dirty fucks, just hoping now that the scum can stay in business long enough to see it all in all of its glory
HH
But it isn't their fault. It is only because everyone else has it in for them and is out to get them (ok, just ignore that everyone bends over backwards to assist them and turn a blind eye to their rule breaking). Fuds!

But it isn't their fault. It is only because everyone else has it in for them and is out to get them (ok, just ignore that everyone bends over backwards to assist them and turn a blind eye to their rule breaking). Fuds!
The desperation to stop the 10iar was there for everyone to see, but will always maintain we gave it away in a bid to keep the scum in business in a pantomime of a season.
This season there desperation is even higher now, especially as we as a club no longer are going to play ball with the scum any longer.
There death again will be a very joyish occasion and the slow pain is the best remedy for such a shower of shit and all they stand for and who follow such scum also.

HH
Apparently we have money troubles because we took maeda on loan first 🤦‍♂️

Members online

Latest posts

Back