Transfer Rumours

Expecting a very busy day tomorrow with a number of players been moved on, weather permanently or loaned out, remains to be seen yet.
Anyone got any idea about the current situation regarding Mikey Johnson? Thought he would have at least made the bench in the last couple of games or is he on the treatment table yet again?
Injured. Again. Still think he may go out on loan tomorrow. Aberdeen looking for left sided attacking player now that Hedges has left. Hibs just look like they need players.

Looks like Willie Wonka has come in for Alf and promised to turn him into a Turkish Delight
a £5m Fenebache Turkish Delight,,

HH
A more realistic fee, for the wee fat man, funny how none of the SMSM are running with the story, but the Turkish press are saying they’re in talks with the Huns, expect an undisclosed fee with massive add ons, and an absolute hun fan meltdown if he goes…..😱

Expecting a very busy day tomorrow with a number of players been moved on, weather permanently or loaned out, remains to be seen yet.
Anyone got any idea about the current situation regarding Mikey Johnson? Thought he would have at least made the bench in the last couple of games or is he on the treatment table yet again?
Personally I hope it's because he's either being sent out on loan or permanently transferred. Some might say a bit harsh but tired of the old "potential" or "had injuries" quotes. I see nothing in him to suggest he's got what it takes to be a Celtic player. Example, Ababa. Just turned 20. Just arrived from a different country. 12 goals and 7 assists so far.

Personally I hope it's because he's either being sent out on loan or permanently transferred. Some might say a bit harsh but tired of the old "potential" or "had injuries" quotes. I see nothing in him to suggest he's got what it takes to be a Celtic player. Example, Ababa. Just turned 20. Just arrived from a different country. 12 goals and 7 assists so far.
Showed some composure for that goal yesterday Steviebhoy ..big future ahead for young Abada

Abada has all the potential to become a very special player for us imo, and saw just how much the club already means to him.
Been helped with already having so many special players around him already for which will benefit him hugely in what has the potential of being a very successful career ahead of him imo.
Agreed about MJ, of maybe not ever getting back the promise that abada is showing

Abada has all the potential to become a very special player for us imo, and saw just how much the club already means to him.
Been helped with already having so many special players around him already for which will benefit him hugely in what has the potential of being a very successful career ahead of him imo.
Agreed about MJ, of maybe not ever getting back the promise that abada is showing
The scenes captured of Abada and Jota when the ball went in were sensational. They get it. I hope Jota uses his heart when deciding if he stays with us at the end of the season.

The scenes captured of Abada and Jota when the ball went in were sensational. They get it. I hope Jota uses his heart when deciding if he stays with us at the end of season
The scenes captured of Abada and Jota when the ball went in were sensational. They get it. I hope Jota uses his heart when deciding if he stays with us at the end of the season.
unfortunately money talks mate,am way you hopefully his heart rules his head,,

Because the deal for Jota is a loan with an option to buy, does that mean he could actually sign a deal anytime before the end of the season? With a new contract only kicking in when his current one runs out?
Hoping so, just to ease the wanting to get him signed permanently pressure increasing

Because the deal for Jota is a loan with an option to buy, does that mean he could actually sign a deal anytime before the end of the season? With a new contract only kicking in when his current one runs out?
Hoping so, just to ease the wanting to get him signed permanently pressure increasing
I hope for the best when it comes to Jota but also prepared to accept it if he decides not to sign. After all Benfica is the team he grew up supporting. It's obvious he's already developed a love for our club. It's rumoured he's gonna be offered improved terms at Benfica to stay and we won't be able to compete with. Let's enjoy him for the time he's with us.

Members online

Latest posts

Back