Transfer Rumours

Wonder how El Gruffalo is feeling if this happens? Opportunities missed? Hard done by? Broken promises? Gazzumped ? Give me my agent's number. They are probably promising him the earth, moon and stars now. Astronomical values.

Maybe it also explains the Glib Liar's sudden interest in returning. Incoming cash, hard to resist?

Last edited:
I heard its an initial payment of £9m with another 3m in installments.
£4m in performance bonuses
I tend to use logic in a situation like this to form an opinion glasbhoy.
Everton seem to be in a demand for a RB and not surprising when JJ Kenny is even being used atm.
The manager is hardly in a stable position in the job and the supporters have hardly taken to him either.
Believe that they also wanted to build a brand new stadium, which would also cost a fortune, and still far short in remaining a stable club in the EPL as relagation seems never to far from them over the past number of seasons.
So with all this in mind, paying 10M plus for a player, who has only managed just over 2 and a half games in a league that the majority of evertonions wouldn't rate whatsoever, is hardly an impressive sale to them.
10M on a project player? Really even Man City wouldn't pay the likes on a project, and Everton hardly in a position to be taken such a gamble imo.
So overall can only conclude that these supposedly figures involved are just more hun bullshit that overloads the one brain cell between the lot of them, Huns telling the truth, naw me neither

10m -12m isn't much of a gamble from Everton after all it's skys money there using to buy a player who can't get a game for his club ,but can get regular Scotland call ups
Something stinks about the deal but the true price will be in Evertons accounts when they publish didn't Everton buy jelavic just before they crashed

Not interested in what they do,they are an irrevalance. It's what we do that matters to me more than anything going on elsewhere. I feel for young Ewan Henderson a good player in my opinion. A player probably not suited to the way Ange wants to play. To Ewan I'll say this, go with your head held high young man you will make it elsewhere.HH.🍀🍀

Not interested in what they do,they are an irrevalance. It's what we do that matters to me more than anything going on elsewhere. I feel for young Ewan Henderson a good player in my opinion. A player probably not suited to the way Ange wants to play. To Ewan I'll say this, go with your head held high young man you will make it elsewhere.HH.🍀🍀
Agreed ally, thought young Henderson deserved a chance last season with so many underperforming yet it wasn't to be.
Slipped so far down the reckoning now with trying to get even a place on the bench now, so hope the club can be fair to the youngster and give him the opportunity to resurrect his career that has somewhat stalled with us atm.
Think a move to hibs would be a good option for him still, yet maybe on loan still could be the safer option still imo.

Anyone buying into them supposedly figures for the covid kid, 12M plus 4M in add ons?
Seems very high for a bench warmer who can't even replace a useless fuck still imo
If the rumoured figures are anywhere near true Patterson will be the most expensive player they've sold in their entire, unbroken 150 year (cough) history!
The only other £12m player being Vanburstbaw 20 years ago! Pre or post death their transfer dealings have been fucking garbage! This might be a future strategy for them, don't spoil a player by letting them play for the first team, just sell them before it gets to that stage.

10m -12m isn't much of a gamble from Everton after all it's skys money there using to buy a player who can't get a game for his club ,but can get regular Scotland call ups
Something stinks about the deal but the true price will be in Evertons accounts when they publish didn't Everton buy jelavic just before they crashed
If money wasn't such an issue kelly then surely Everton would have tested our resolve with Ralston and josip, so now both must be in the over 20M bracket now if these pigs in the sky figures are anything to go by

If the rumoured figures are anywhere near true Patterson will be the most expensive player they've sold in their entire, unbroken 150 year (cough) history!
The only other £12m player being Vanburstbaw 20 years ago! Pre or post death their transfer dealings have been fucking garbage! This might be a future strategy for them, don't spoil a player by letting them play for the first team, just sell them before it gets to that stage.
Don't forget Hoopy that Séamus Coleman is hardly going to be to welcoming to a hun snot catcher after his position regardless of his career on the downward slide now

Like Ally i couldn't care less what they do or don't do. All i care about is us becoming the best we can be and continue to improve ourselves. For us to discuss what sevco do will only give joy to the lurkers.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back