Transfer Rumours

Aye that would be me , I have known him all his life , I coached him from a young age until he went to rangers , he also happens to be my sons best mate , so I give a fuck , if that’s ok
So does that give us the inside knowledge TT, about weather these so called figures are true? As I would claim there bullshit.
Also is it possible to spill the beans upon his covid antics as it reeks of a young player with a disciplinary problem with not being able to follow simple rules still?
And just for reference, I would be delighted for the scum to stay afloat while we continue to take everything away from what the scum try to gloat about, and for them all to witness it.

John , I did not mention Nathan first , I just wished him the best as a family friend , he has no disciplinary issues , he’s a young boy who made 1 mistake, he learned from that , he is a very decent human being who just happened to play for the tribute act, and just for reference I too would be delighted if the tribute act stays afloat so we can fuck them at every opportunity and we will all witness it

John , I did not mention Nathan first , I just wished him the best as a family friend , he has no disciplinary issues , he’s a young boy who made 1 mistake, he learned from that , he is a very decent human being who just happened to play for the tribute act, and just for reference I too would be delighted if the tribute act stays afloat so we can fuck them at every opportunity and we will all witness it
Fair play TT, don't know any huns and hope it remains that way, but using huns and decent human beings in the same sentence was a thing that I thought wasn't possible 😂

This for me if true would be one of the the best signings
in the last 20 years..

HH
Of course it would GS and maybe give us a better insight into the future of Jota.
Would expect a transfer release cause figure put into any potential contract, so at a total guess I would be surprised if 30M wasn't the lowest figure we could get away with as a club.
Still unsure weather Jota is here for the long term still as there must be potential huge interest in him behind the scenes on what he has produced so far and hope it may continue for some time yet

Not interested in what they do,they are an irrevalance. It's what we do that matters to me more than anything going on elsewhere. I feel for young Ewan Henderson a good player in my opinion. A player probably not suited to the way Ange wants to play. To Ewan I'll say this, go with your head held high young man you will make it elsewhere.HH.🍀🍀
would do well at hibs

If the rumoured figures are anywhere near true Patterson will be the most expensive player they've sold in their entire, unbroken 150 year (cough) history!
The only other £12m player being Vanburstbaw 20 years ago! Pre or post death their transfer dealings have been fucking garbage! This might be a future strategy for them, don't spoil a player by letting them play for the first team, just sell them before it gets to that stage.
Even if it's only the 9m it's still a good deal for a prospect so if it's 9 and add ons then it's a great deal innit

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back