Transfer Rumours

They thought that they would have £30 million in the bank by midnight
Fat Alfie to Turkey.
Aribo to Villa
Kent to Leeds

All of which would put money in the bank to cover this.

All he is, is a bunch of flowers
A sorry to the fans same as you do with your wife when you roll in pissed
The next day you get a wee bunch of flowers in and gie her the last Caramel Wafer with her tea.

This is the same aye we sold all were best players but look what we did buy you.

Go back 30 pages on their Transfer Rumer thread on FF they were calling him a cripple and a pile of crap
Now he's a world beater
Think you summed up their business plan perfect Richie 👍 Not like them to fuck up a financial deal 😂😂

I'm more than happy with our work done in this window. Targeted players signed early. No loans. No works in progress. No important players sold. And it looks like Ange makes the call in every case.
Of the players signed in this window, all of them look more than capable of making the desired contribution, or in other words, improving the team.
As for moving players on, well, that is never as easy as it looks. Contracts can be pesky things at times. We're in a remarkably good place folks, ( injuries aside) . We are most definitely in this title race. I for one didn't think we could make the necessary progress in such a short space of time. Let the battle begin.

Barkas anyone? Ajeti?
Their combined wages will almost equal what the Huns are paying towards Ramsay's. Add Bolingoli's and it will top it.
All of whom are as much use to us as a chocolate tea pot.
Shame we couldn't offload at least one.

Baffled what sort of club/manager brings in a player who he says is no ready to play his team is struggling yet with decent players out there yet they get one who is injury prone and has not kicked a ball since last October this has got to be a move to please the mugs no other explanation I can think of in fact he might be out or on the subs bench for the next 3/4 games you may as well buy a 3 legged horse to run in the grand national Daft

it would appear that he thought he was going to walk into a prem team nope nobody wanted him had some offers from the championship but rejected them sevco bottom of the barrel it seems he had no other choice pushed out the door and the door locked could not wait to get rid his doctor fees higher than wages

Last edited:
May I ask where you read that MIB as I read there would be no option to buy this time HH
Just read it aghast and I'm stunned if this is true especially given his performance v betis hardly mugs are they? Why even bring him in though the reports not very clear oostende manager saying they have the option is baffling

Celtic: Fresh twist emerges on Osaze Urhoghide deal via @OneFootball. Read it here:

Just read it aghast and I'm stunned if this is true especially given his performance v betis hardly mugs are they? Why even bring him in though the reports not very clear oostende manager saying they have the option is baffling

Celtic: Fresh twist emerges on Osaze Urhoghide deal via @OneFootball. Read it here:

We have no idea what type of attitude the big O has behind the scenes winter.
Only a 3rd choice as a RB and rightly so still.
Could it have been a case of coming to us in order to fast track his career with the attitude of its only Scottish football after all?
I fully trust Ange decisions upon the type of players he is looking for and if the big O doesn't fall into that category then so be it.
Let him prove himself as a player and then maybe a better judgement can be made upon him, as 1 decent game tells us nothing.
Got a squad formed now until the end of the season and beyond now and at present hasn't earned the right to say he is worthy of such a position within yet imo.
Believe Ange is fair enough with the younger player and given them the opportunity to show there worth, but a high level of consistency is required to play for us as such, which has been held back by the limited opportunities available for them within Scottish football still.
Looks like this may be a option the club will take going forward and one we are sadly forced into taking imo.

All good points John no but as I said, I hope the fee is substantial this time, either to put them off or pay us a good dividend if he proves to be a quality signing for them.

Attitude could be a problem but he certainly has the physical attributes and with good coaching could develop into a top talent. I'll be gutted if we lose him for relative peanuts...

All good points John no but as I said, I hope the fee is substantial this time, either to put them off or pay us a good dividend if he proves to be a quality signing for them.

Attitude could be a problem but he certainly has the physical attributes and with good coaching could develop into a top talent. I'll be gutted if we lose him for relative peanuts...
Any idea upon a potential fee as I haven't seen any figures mentioned yet but say it would be far higher than we paid for him with a decent sell on clause put in also as a total guess, would be very disappointed if there wasn't as seen enough to think there is potential within him yet

Members online

Latest posts

Back