transfer window

I’ve heard these same stories, would be great it it came off, but the McTomminay deal has him at £70k a week🤣 that would break our wage structure and would create a lot of friction in the dressing room, so I think I’d file it in the bullshit section 🤷‍♂️
Absolutely no chance of it happening,there is a better chance of me being the first man on Mars.....at least I'd have some company up there.
mon4e819c11e53cef783.jpg
Apparently his real 1st name is Hugh and he dropped the J from his middle name, for obvious reasons.😉
I couldn't care if his name is Ufarte,as long as he's a good player then that's all that counts.

Guessing i'm the only person who thinks spending 16m on a single player if true is absolute madness ,were in the shite spfl park the bus league with teams full of cluggers and are lucky every 10 yrs if we get in and out the group stages

Guessing i'm the only person who thinks spending 16m on a single player if true is absolute madness ,were in the shite spfl park the bus league with teams full of cluggers and are lucky every 10 yrs if we get in and out the group stages
Google search 'Celtic 16 million' returns nothing but clickbate so I don't think there's much to it.

To me, it doesn't matter. As long as our business is run properly so we don't die like the original Rangers then frankly I don't care if we buy a player for £160K or £16m. If it brings us success and excitement then that is the important thing to me.

To me, it doesn't matter. As long as our business is run properly so we don't die like the original Rangers then frankly I don't care if we buy a player for £160K or £16m. If it brings us success and excitement then that is the important thing to me.
Couldnt agree more Bridie Bhoy.
We have had a £12m Scottish record transfer fee sitting unchallenged for 11 years, maybe it is about time we challenged this fee.
I would agree to Celtic paying £16m for any of the players mentioned especially McTominay.
He is the strength we lack in midfield, we have the skill but no strength maybe now is the time for B.R. to test the faith he has in D.D.

HH

Back