transfer window

i see that the huns are making a move to sign antonio semenyo in january. he is a player we are reportedly interested in . i feel we should get in first as he would be a great addition to our strike force, and his sell on value could be worth a lot of money
Bristol City were looking for £6m+ for him. He's been poor this season so might be a bit less now, but not that much that they can afford him. We have 3 international strikers, albeit one plays as a winger most of the time for us, we're not buying another unless Kyogo or GG leaves

An interesting suggestion today about Aberdeen's Duk. I personally would be in favour of this move. His high tempo style would slot into Angeball (kind of between Kyogo & Oh).

I know most Crltic fans hate us buying from Scottish sides, but I disagree as he has already settled here and has a proven track record at scoring domestically in what was often an under-performing Aberdeen side.

Personally I don't care if you buy someone slightly cheaper abroad as our club can easily afford it, you get no prizes for having a slightly higher profit and I don't get any bonus for achieving this. I would say though that there is slightly less risk as they have already proven themselves against opponents we'll face in 80%+ of our matches.

Yes, it would be a step up in level for Duk coming to Parkhead, but you could say that about every single transfer we make these days.

The downside is it may stifle Vata's progression but I think we'll have to replace Abada this summer anyway.

I know most Crltic fans hate us buying from Scottish sides, but I disagree as he has already settled here and has a proven track record at scoring domestically in what was often an under-performing Aberdeen side.
I'm always a bit wary of what they're charging for Scottish players. But then, we had good luck with Greg Taylor from Kilmarnock, lately, as well as others, so I don't mind really. But I'm also going to hammer home my mantra that the world is full of good and great players for a fraction of the cost of Scottish players. In that regard, we've been on top of this sort of thing (e.g., Haskabanovic), so I don't see it much as a problem.

Also linked with 20 y.o. Swiss international midfielder Ardon Jashari from FC Luzern. Like Ito a midfielder, although he is more of a defensive midfielder.
Obviously looking for a midfielder or two in the summer, would assume Ideguchi is not returning and Turnbull and McCarthy may be going. Hopefully Hatate and O’Reilly stay for another season but money talks and a big bid may be tempting.

We should be very worried - this guys has sauces you know! Maybe Beale will snap up Messi too??? If Lawwell goes cheap and doesn't match this business then our LubosLeftPeg will rip off Pistol Pete's bollocks and make him wear them as dangly ear-rings!

FB_IMG_1685484006185.jpg

We should be very worried - this guys has sauces you know! Maybe Beale will snap up Messi too??? If Lawwell goes cheap and doesn't match this business then our LubosLeftPeg will rip off Pistol Pete's bollocks and make him wear them as dangly ear-rings!

View attachment 22845
You have to give sevconians kudos for having such fertile imaginations. Every one a dickhead and full of Deludamol. Names are just pumped out so that the gullibillies have enough benefits in the bank for their hun season ticket.

Members online

Latest posts

Back