Transfers Again

J

JFanCelt

Latest Announcements, Transfer Updates... and? We get the same regurgitated bile about the same players. e.g. Gutman how long has it taken to sign him? Is he signed and is he a player? We still surely must be trying to bring in a RB & CB and time is quickly running out. There still seems to be this fractious relationship between Lawwell and Rodgers and personally I believe that transfer money will not be given to Rodgers.
If Rodgers is a Foxes target, then he will go because of Financial possibilities with them.
Celtic FC must surely be able to accommodate Rodgers regarding finance so what exactly is the problem? Does the club seriously wish to develop and progress both in Scotland and Europe or do they wish to sit in mediocrity. All down to Desmond and Lawwell? I fully understand the requirements of financial restraint but are Celtic that poor?

Latest Announcements, Transfer Updates... and? We get the same regurgitated bile about the same players. e.g. Gutman how long has it taken to sign him? Is he signed and is he a player? We still surely must be trying to bring in a RB & CB and time is quickly running out. There still seems to be this fractious relationship between Lawwell and Rodgers and personally I believe that transfer money will not be given to Rodgers.
If Rodgers is a Foxes target, then he will go because of Financial possibilities with them.
Celtic FC must surely be able to accommodate Rodgers regarding finance so what exactly is the problem? Does the club seriously wish to develop and progress both in Scotland and Europe or do they wish to sit in mediocrity. All down to Desmond and Lawwell? I fully understand the requirements of financial restraint but are Celtic that poor?

I don’t think he will go for the simple reason that thevfirst time he was under any pressure he shat it and fled. He can’t do that and for my money he won’t.

The Celtic manager's name is Brendan Rodgers....but you know that, don't you.

So the Celtic manager "shat it and fled"

The same Celtic manager who has won every domestic trophy to date since he arrived?

The same Celtic manager who shat it when he brought on a forward when we were down to ten men and tactically it won us the game against Sevco?

The same Celtic manager who has a win loss ratio of 12-1 v Sevco?

And where exactly did he flee to? The darkest recess of your mind perhaps?

You should stick to telling lies. That you are good at.

You are an imposter or off your face.

Either way you are consistently driving a narrative that is all too negatively predictable and disrespectful.

I trust this Board can see right through you.

I quote your pathetic diatribe towards the Celtic manager below...

"I don’t think he will go for the simple reason that thevfirst time he was under any pressure he shat it and fled. He can’t do that and for my money he won’t"

The Celtic manager's name is Brendan Rodgers....but you know that, don't you.

So the Celtic manager "shat it and fled"

The same Celtic manager who has won every domestic trophy to date since he arrived?

The same Celtic manager who shat it when he brought on a forward when we were down to ten men and tactically it won us the game against Sevco?

The same Celtic manager who has a win loss ratio of 12-1 v Sevco?

And where exactly did he flee to? The darkest recess of your mind perhaps?

You should stick to telling lies. That you are good at.

You are an imposter or off your face.

Either way you are consistently driving a narrative that is all too negatively predictable and disrespectful.

I trust this Board can see right through you.

I quote your pathetic diatribe towards the Celtic manager below...

"I don’t think he will go for the simple reason that thevfirst time he was under any pressure he shat it and fled. He can’t do that and for my money he won’t"
Why don’t you take a day aff? I’m saying that is what will be said. Nothing more.

Why don’t you take a day aff? I’m saying that is what will be said. Nothing more.

I quote you again...

The one saying it is YOU.

The words "I don't think" in your opening diatribe kinda gives it away, doesn't it???

You're kidding no one!

I quote you again...

The one saying it is YOU.

The words "I don't think" in your opening diatribe kinda gives it away, doesn't it???

You're kidding no one!

Why don’t you change your name to Imatotalatariantim? Only how you see things goes. You’re a fucking bore pushing your agenda that I am hun. I’m not a hun, but you’re a self righteous, my way or the highway bore.

??? words fuckin fail me,anybody who can criticize brendan rodgers clearly arent right in the head,won every domestic trophey since he arrived,yes some of his signing have been bad but even the greatest managers never got them all right ffs,comes with a big wage packet but that just todays market,maybe some people want to go back to the days of tony mowbray are ronny delia ffs

Why don’t you change your name to Imatotalatariantim? Only how you see things goes. You’re a fucking bore pushing your agenda that I am hun. I’m not a hun, but you’re a self righteous, my way or the highway bore.

You can neither defend nor adequately explain your diatribe. Ever!

When challenged and presented with the facts of the matter in question you revert to lies and deflection as you simply cannot defend matters.

You continue to disrespect the Celtic manager by constantly calling him Rogers when it has been pointed out to you on numerous occasions his name is Rodgers.

No one is that thick. You are at it my devious friend

I love Rogers. That doesn’t mean he’s above criticism. He has done brilliantly, his only failings for me have been not sorting the defence and too many projects that haven’t worked. Because I don’t call him Brendan? Is that what you’re saying? Geez fucking peace mate.

I love Rogers. That doesn’t mean he’s above criticism. He has done brilliantly, his only failings for me have been not sorting the defence and too many projects that haven’t worked. Because I don’t call him Brendan? Is that what you’re saying? Geez fucking peace mate.

You simply can't defend the shit you spout when challenged, can you?

When presented with your own words verbatim....which hang you out to dry.....you deflect and try to steer matters elsewhere. Aye right!

You were also clearly called out on constantly calling our manager Rogers....you then deflect to Brendan...and continue to call him Rogers.

Right you are Mr sleekit...Like I said before...you're at it

Aye I'm all for admitting the team might have stopped progressing at times. But Rodgers is up wi MON. Be remembered as a Great Celtic manager no matter whit happens from now on.
We're all fond of looking back on our history, whether it's books, videos or dvd's, but surely there won't be anyone looking back on Brendans career without the word legend coming to mind, his career on the domestic front commands respect, I would love a couple of decent runs in europe, even if it was europa league before he does eventually leave us, it would be a wee bit icing on the cake.

You simply can't defend the shit you spout when challenged, can you?

When presented with your own words verbatim....which hang you out to dry.....you deflect and try to steer matters elsewhere. Aye right!

You were also clearly called out on constantly calling our manager Rogers....you then deflect to Brendan...and continue to call him Rogers.

Right you are Mr sleekit...Like I said before...you're at it

Are you on meds? Take a read if any of the sites and see the same. You had better take your sanctimonious are over to KDS and pull your inquisition there. A couple of pages and you find this.

Attachments

• C13CE54A-9A6C-4C00-AB7F-9D185098BF61.png
    C13CE54A-9A6C-4C00-AB7F-9D185098BF61.png
    113.5 KB · Views: 11

Members online

Latest posts

Back