TUNES!!!

SuperVHS pea and ham fae a chicken
3 hours stretched to 5 and when you lent it to your mates they could not watch as it played in quick speed.
In the 90s I bought an Amstrad double decker video. I could set it using 2x4 hour VHS tapes on LP to record up to 16 hours - very handy when going offshore for an unknown number of days or weeks. You could also make video compilations easily with them. It was brilliant!

His PCs were pish
I'm not accepting that. I upgraded my ZX81 (with wobbly 16KB) RAM pack to an Amstrad. Because the tape player was built into the keyboard it always loading you games - not like the Spectrum! I loved Manic Miner and the follow-up Jet Set Willy. Sadly all my pals had Spectrums so I never got any copies of games from anyone. 🤣

Last edited:
Was also at the Earls court gig 1880 Pink Floyd the Wall listen to the only and clearest footage but the music is raw as it should be,

was experimenting with Floyd tune gig in sky

And decided to tell computer to put all notes into G minor key

no idea what key it should be in but the result was a bit weird\

Sounds same but different

well I used metal guitars rather than standard electric guitars
And added bit of make choir :p

Anyway quite interesting result

I'm not accepting that. I upgraded my ZZ81 (with wobbly 16KB) RAM pack to an Amstrad. Because the tape player was built into the keyboard it always loading you games - not like the Spectrum! I loved Manic Miner and the follow-up Jet Set Willy. Sadly all my pals had Spectrums so I never got any copies of games from anyone. 🤣
i ditched my spectrum a couple of years ago as i had trouble getting on the internet, the modem was non existent

was experimenting with Floyd tune gig in sky

And decided to tell computer to put all notes into G minor key

no idea what key it should be in but the result was a bit weird\

Sounds same but different

well I used metal guitars rather than standard electric guitars
And added bit of make choir :p

Anyway quite interesting result

i'd love to follow your link as its a big favourite of mines but it looks like the link may take me to that dark web thingy

oh it seems sorted now

I'm not accepting that. I upgraded my ZZ81 (with wobbly 16KB) RAM pack to an Amstrad. Because the tape player was built into the keyboard it always loading you games - not like the Spectrum! I loved Manic Miner and the follow-up Jet Set Willy. Sadly all my pals had Spectrums so I never got any copies of games from anyone. 🤣
Remember having one of his office PCs with the built in key lock to stop it getting opened for RAM theft, I lost the key and opened it with a knife. Brilliant security.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back