TUNES!!!

Janet Kay - Silly games - Top of The Pops 1979 - YouTube

being born 2 years before the song was released, never heard it till the other night
if you can, bbc i player, small axe, episode - lovers rock, skip to 29 mins and feel/see a director and film producer put a song at the heart of a party. Never have anybody captured music in this way for me. Gives it a whole 10 mins of the film at a house party.
Blown the feck away i was and i thought i'd heard it all.

Janet Kay - Silly games - Top of The Pops 1979 - YouTube

being born 2 years before the song was released, never heard it till the other night
if you can, bbc i player, small axe, episode - lovers rock, skip to 29 mins and feel/see a director and film producer put a song at the heart of a party. Never have anybody captured music in this way for me. Gives it a whole 10 mins of the film at a house party.
Blown the feck away i was and i thought i'd heard it all.
Wasn't that fussed on the song.

Live Aid for me was as a 7 year old put in charge of 4 x 4 hr VHS cassettes under explicit instruction to swap and record around certain times while the old bhoy did a 12 hour stretch at work.

The only thing i remember noticing that day was this, i've convinced myself over time that the world must have stopped in its tracks as i did. Easily the best advert for being in a band ever....

Members online

Latest posts

Back