TUNES!!!

What aboot if I make a video up of my bird photographs TET and you can put music to it...then that way I can post it on youtube withoot copywrite music.. ... :)
no probs but copyright claim still comes up unless I doctor the tune or its already public domain

most old folk music is public domain except the performer part

two parts copyright

so say I make a led zeppelin tune

if its old folk tune its fine but if its led zeppelin copyright they can block it since its their music

second part of copyright is the performer

so say you pick Beethoven tune done by bbc symphony orchestra although tune is public domain the performer is bbc orchestra

so two fold part to copyright

on YouTube most tunes are allowed but say it gets a million hits with led zeppelin music then they get the cash if any from video if they didn't ask it to be removed

but say you pick old Irish music thats beyond 75 years since composer died then if your video gets million hits you can claim advertising revenue if you performed it

I have no interest in making cash from it

So I can make you any tune if I find the midi file and the list is pretty endless

I like making the wee tunes to pass time

I am amateur so I have no performance fee but remember if the tune is copyright in time like modern music mostly is although the performer copyright is waived (in my case anyway) if the tune is held then the copyright owner might still want your ad revenues

if your no bothered bout ad revenues then most tunes on YouTube are ok to use without copyright strike

some are arseholes though and demand it be removed even if the performer has waived his copyright claim

But I think thats a cool idea

I have lotta spare time sitting in front of this computer and I make the wee tunes for fun

gimme a tune you fancy and ill see if I can find it and then try make a copy see if you like it to use

:p

example

here is a site where dude has made old folk tunes available in midi format

most if not all are public domain since more than 75 years since composer passed away

if you fancy any of these I can try make them for you

click here for list

What aboot if I make a video up of my bird photographs TET and you can put music to it...then that way I can post it on youtube withoot copywrite music.. ... :)
I have a whole orchestra in Virtual instruments

As well as pianos and whole range of acoustic and electric guitars

So say you like a Mozart tune but fancy it in guitar or piano rather than recommended instrument then thats is pretty easy to change the notes to fit right range

all the classical music made 75 years after composers death is public domain

obviously a proper orchestra with proper composer will make best tunes but my version is free since I am performer in sense

And I can change it from flute to an electric guitar solo :p if required

I have a whole orchestra in 1st instruments

So say you like a Mozart tune but fancy it in guitar or piano rather than recommended instrument then thats is pretty easy to change the notes to fit right range

obviously a proper orchestra with proper composer will make best tunes but my version is free since I am performer in sense

You're a man of many skills big fella.

I had to make some videos this week at work for a virtual audit for a tender. Once I realised how bad it was with the gaps in my voiceover I added in some free music as background. I got them from bensound but I'm sure there are hundreds of other sites. It will be amazing to see your videos.

Starting a Go Fund me page until my new card comes through............might make 2/6d. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Steviebhoy maybe still has his £millions from his PPI claim so might lend you thruppence ha'penny until your next payday at a reasonable interest rate.

Seriously Shammy, that is bloody awful news. I hope you got it sorted quickly and aren't out of pocket.

Last edited:
I have a whole orchestra in Virtual instruments

Ive got a video made up Its all birds in flight images...I was going to put it up...but would kicked off....so I put the free music Boab was on about...but am sure you can do somthin better...prob is its a big file in HD

Ive got a video made up Its all birds in flight images...I was going to put it up...but would kicked off....so I put the free music Boab was on about...but am sure you can do somthin better...prob is its a big file in HD
its easy for me

it you pick the tune you fancy ill make it and I can even stretch your video to length of tune or vice versa

And if you like ill show you way to download from YouTube so you can reupload it on your channel

Back