TUNES!!!

Steviebhoy maybe has his £millions from his PPI claim so mighr lend you thruppence ha'penny until your next payday at a reasonable interest rate.

Seriously Shammy, that is bloody awful news. I hope you got it sorted quickly and aren't out of pocket.
Fortunately I spotted it after one transaction but another two were pending. My card had to be cancelled though so waiting for a new one but hopefully I'll get by until then. My advice to everyone is to check your account every day. I'm very careful about card security but there's no accounting for someone working for a business holding on to your card details.

Fortunately I spotted it after one transaction but another two were pending. My card had to be cancelled though so waiting for a new one but hopefully I'll get by until then. My advice to everyone is to check your account every day. I'm very careful about card security but there's no accounting for someone working for a business holding on to your card details.
Even if you aren't out of pocket it is the hassle factor and the loss of faith in people knowing there are horrible thieving bastards out there.

loved that tv series about civil war

tune is modern but it sounds like a tune from civil war period
Yes TET, it is modern. Composed & written by Jay Ungar and his wife Molly Mason. Fantastic musicians if you like this type of music. Great old time waltz stuff & music scores they composed for films.. Worth a youtube glance. 👍

Members online

Latest posts

Back