Turnbull or Henderson...conundrum

Turnbull has had a good season and has potential but so does Henderson if it was a choice between one or the other i would take Henderson ,hopefully a good pre season and we may see him get a few starts

Burrows saying they won't conduct there business through the media , there's a laugh ,he will be in the papers spouting pich as soon as the windows open .2.8m would be better spent on a defender

motherwell will be using the morelos book of valuations , players no cnt has asked the price of yet

You're more informed on the boy Turnbull than I am Kelly so I'll trust your judgement on this one mate. I hope if young Henderson isn't in or about the first team he gets a wee 6 month loan spell somewhere he can get first team experience, would go a long way to his development I think.

The Moreloss book of Valuations :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Heard that one is bursting with fantastical tales of unicorns and squirrels :D

HH Kelly (y)

Aye looks like Rodgers was too quick to pull the trigger on letting the bhoy go MD......a what could've been if ever I saw one. You never know he may find his way back someday.

Needs to be said, you've got to hand it to the bhoy for having the balls to try his luck abroad instead of taking the easy route to a bigger pay packet down south in the Championship. Deserves all the success that comes his way.

HH mate.

Rogers signings on the whole were utter shit. Although if you said that last year, the boot lickers who also had their heads buried up his arse, would and did react as if you had just took a shit on their sofa.

We have so much money tied up his his disastrous projects, project. We nearly lost Christie too due to Rogers being unable to see quality right under his nose.

Lenny should be able to do better. Let’s face it, my fucking cat could.

Back