Turnbull Threads Merged

My IQ is fine but miybe it's no up to your standard, you don't have to get personal or facetious wae me, but if you want to get personal then that's ok I'm up for that.

If you don't like what I'm posting then block me it's no problem i couldn't give a toss what you say or think about me.

Miybe yer used to people kissing yer erse on here and and miybe they think yer funny, me i just think yer a phuqed up waste of space.
Cheers dimbo, I'll take that as a compliment coming from you.

Might want to look up the word "irony" seeing as your IQ is up to par.

Calling someone "a phuqed up waste of space" might be paradoxical to your point.

Anyhoo, glad to give you that wee lesson for free.

I've got a handle on it no problem, most of you questioned the player about his age and inexperience and how he wouldn't add anything to the team, you yourself said that if we signed him at the kind of wages he was looking for then they'd be a que of players down the London road looking for the same sort of money

Fyi he may even exceed the £20k a week depending on the success of the team this year, (that's if the deal does get over the line) but lawwell will put a spin on it to make it seem like a back track from Turnbull and his agent, but in reality believe me that's no what happened.

"but lawwell will put a spin on it to make it seem like a back track from Turnbull ,"
Why would Lawwell do that the Celtic fans don't give a fuck if he signs or does not, we resigned ourselves to that fact a few days, now he wants to come then fine he is welcome, but no sopin is required because we do not need appeased for something we did not care about and moved on quicklyenogh, to most he was an assett in the same mould as all our young promising assetts, but sometimes you have to lose some. we have been standing as Celtic fans since we first set foot as a club 1887/88 and there is no need to flannel us we are intelligent people and we know shite when we see it so big PL is not at blame on this and has no need to smooth things over we were there and so what happened, our money was and is available end off.

"but lawwell will put a spin on it to make it seem like a back track from Turnbull ,"
Why would Lawwell do that the Celtic fans don't give a fuck if he signs or does not, we resigned ourselves to that fact a few days, now he wants to come then fine he is welcome, but no sopin is required because we do not need appeased for something we did not care about and moved on quicklyenogh, to most he was an assett in the same mould as all our young promising assetts, but sometimes you have to lose some. we have been standing as Celtic fans since we first set foot as a club 1887/88 and there is no need to flannel us we are intelligent people and we know shite when we see it so big PL is not at blame on this and has no need to smooth things over we were there and so what happened, our money was and is available end off.
Of course he'll put a spin on it, Turnbull was dottin' the I's and crossing the T's at Norwich when his agent got a call from lawwell, but do you think for a second lawwell is going to admit that.

Turnbull will get every penny his agent asked for and more if results and performances turn out as expected.

Of course he'll put a spin on it, Turnbull was dottin' the I's and crossing the T's at Norwich when his agent got a call from lawwell, but do you think for a second lawwell is going to admit that.

Turnbull will get every penny his agent asked for and more if results and performances turn out as expected.
Rangers to sign Joe Aribo on ‘£20,000-a-week deal’ that will see him become one of club’s highest-paid players

index.jpg

Dim and Dimmer, serious question now

Do you think that climate change is an existential crisis?

I only ask because you appear to be an authority in answering all of life's great questions.

What about Area 52? Are there alien lifeforms there?

I only ask, as you appear to be a spaceman yourself and might be able to confirm the existence of aliens during your circles round the Moon.

Dim and Dimmer, serious question now

Do you think that climate change is an existential crisis?

I only ask because you appear to be an authority in answering all of life's great questions.

What about Area 52? Are there alien lifeforms there?

I only ask, as you appear to be a spaceman yourself and might be able to confirm the existence of aliens during your circles round the Moon.
Am beginning tae think he's the Green Machines wane??????

My IQ is fine but miybe it's no up to your standard, you don't have to get personal or facetious wae me, but if you want to get personal then that's ok I'm up for that.

If you don't like what I'm posting then block me it's no problem i couldn't give a toss what you say or think about me.

Miybe yer used to people kissing yer erse on here and and miybe they think yer funny, me i just think yer a phuqed up waste of space.
?

Back