Turnbull Threads Merged

They are shiting themselves, as one mediocre cunt after another, trots up to Soft Loan Central.

That’s before we tool up. I can’t wait to smash those bastards into a jam. For it is about to happen. And that’s even if they keep rat face and last chance saloon Tavern.
Luvin the positivity Verdict. Hope it's no' chardonnay and chips talking. ? COYBIG

They are shiting themselves, as one mediocre cunt after another, trots up to Soft Loan Central.

That’s before we tool up. I can’t wait to smash those bastards into a jam. For it is about to happen. And that’s even if they keep rat face and last chance saloon Tavern.
One Jam at the ready TV.
I thought McManus was a wrestler. Got the shit hit out him by Big Daddy.

HH ??

Thats the spirit V ?tw whos rat face?they aw look like rats haha

?Nice mix. I am off to Holland shortly and hope to persuade my pal to create a 9 in a row plant, when smoked you should be smiling all night.

I remember when i was 17 my friend and i ended up going to get some for her sisters bf, an errand if you like.

Ended up going as directed and ended up in this flat. The dude was older and a single dad. Gaff was spotless.

Anyway he invited us in and gave us the request but a j for us, there was this asian dude in with a girl we knew. They were a couple and a couple of others. Anyway we left but went back a few times.

Once the asian was in and there was only grass so this was rolled my friend and i are sitting but this asian guy, bob ting ting in his accent was amplified by this grass and everytime he said anything we all bust a gut laughing. To this day apart from one other time i have never laughed so uncontrollably so hard for so long.

Yeah never had a j that made me laugh as much as when it was filled with that grass.

Thought my pal fiona was gonna end up in hospital coz she ended up struggling to breathe with laughing so much.

It is doing my head in to make a diagnosis fit with the information and misinformation about this transfer. Let's start with some facts. We know that some medical problem showed up on a scan of some sort. Thus not a blood problem. there is speculation about haemochromatisis. I call bullshit on that. That's a simple blood test. Above there is a claim that it's a small orthopaedic problem. But a small orthopaedic problem would not lay you off for 12 weeks. That's a knee reconstruction time off. The word small and the time frame calls out bullshit as well. The problem is not so bad that the deal is off. Nor so minor that it is on. Still too many possibilities esp with limited reliable information and a mere 12,000 miles away. Bugger!

Members online

Latest posts

Back