Tv series

tommybhoy8881

We live in a time with countless tv series available to watch so whats peoples opinions on the no1 tv series ever made
The sopranos is no1 for me nothing touches it in my eyes but few folk said they couldn’t watch it after season 1
Pine barrens episode is Hollywood box office gold
Band of brothers was fantastic but wouldn’t class that as a proper series
This is a popular question at my work 😂

Never watched justified but all the rest are classics…I’m watching that masters of the air (same producers etc as band of brothers and the pacific)

As a stand alone, band of brothers will never be beaten imo.... something you could watch over and over and still get that feeling in your gut at the end of the last episode....
Justified is outstanding.. Walton Goggins and Timothy Olyphants on screen chemistry is outstanding.....Give it a go

As a stand alone, band of brothers will never be beaten imo.... something you could watch over and over and still get that feeling in your gut at the end of the last episode....
Justified is outstanding.. Walton Goggins and Timothy Olyphants on screen chemistry is outstanding.....Give it a go
Band of brothers is phenomenal…I will defo give a try cheers….only seen one episode but masters of the air looks promising

Wild bill while based in uk actually got his tattoo in Edinburgh (he has thing on YouTube and you hear him talking warmly about Scotland )

Members online

Latest posts

Back