Twenty Million £,for more or less ??????

Ray

Where are they getting this figure???Leicester supposedly,thought there was a rule if you did not play regular international team football,or at tha very least, a number of games, someone on kerrydale street ,posted so info,he has only played one game for Columbia!!!!!also Dortmund interested,can you see Leicester paying that sort of cash, don’t think so,perhaps someone on here knows the rules regarding transfers,hh

I smell shite
There must be bad news on the pike theres also a cry that more twat is one booking away from a suspension so a cry to the officials for help

THey would be better writing , let us beat Aberdeen and timmy so we can meet thistle in the final

I smell shite
There must be bad news on the pike theres also a cry that more twat is one booking away from a suspension so a cry to the officials for help

THey would be better writing , let us beat Aberdeen and timmy so we can meet thistle in the final
Agree, something not right! but more to appease the knuckle draggers,thinking they have an asset!!!!!! This is totally pie in the sky, so much in debt,the need rescue strategy in place,won’t happen ,if it did ,the money men in the football world have totally lost the plot ,hh

There must b a rule that says if we got £20mllion for dembele they get the same for the buffalo even though he’s never scored against us never played in the champions league had 1 cap never scored for his country and he’s wired tae the moon intae the bargain.
Deluded or what?

The correct answer is

If Morelos was playing for the more successful Scottish club Aberdeen, How much would Sevco offer to acquire the player?

I think that's his correct value. Id say 5million at absolute maximum. throw in his bizarre emotional tantrums and his need to boot people regularly I can't imagine any real clubs bidding so high.

Mostlikelyloss if you pay more.

He is the new josh Windass except he understand hun culture much better.

Spit the dummy and shout Whataboutthatthen?

The correct answer is

If Morelos was playing for the more successful Scottish club Aberdeen, How much would Sevco offer to acquire the player?

I think that's his correct value. Id say 5million at absolute maximum. throw in his bizarre emotional tantrums and his need to boot people regularly I can't imagine any real clubs bidding so high.

Mostlikelyloss if you pay more.

He is the new josh Windass except he understand hun culture much better.

Spit the dummy and shout Whataboutthatthen?
Why would any club offer a higher amount to a skint club, businessmen don't do charity, away for an undisclosed agreement fee down south and a loan sneaked in and announced in Scotland as transfer money.

Where are they getting this figure???Leicester supposedly,thought there was a rule if you did not play regular international team football,or at tha very least, a number of games, someone on kerrydale street ,posted so info,he has only played one game for Columbia!!!!!also Dortmund interested,can you see Leicester paying that sort of cash, don’t think so,perhaps someone on here knows the rules regarding transfers,hh
I can only guess they are using the Dembele price .. the continuous need to hang on to our coattails is nauseating..

Agree, something not right! but more to appease the knuckle draggers,thinking they have an asset!!!!!! This is totally pie in the sky, so much in debt,the need rescue strategy in place,won’t happen ,if it did ,the money men in the football world have totally lost the plot ,hh

Demble was a proven goalscorer for the french under 21 team he's been banging in the goals at every level for the french national youth teams , he scored in both the champions league and the europa cup
Plus not only scoring for Fulham , he was always banging in the goals for us

He understood the offside rule

Lyon valued him at £20 m

Now unless Dortmund are on crack/meth there isn't a hope in hell anyone is interested in the twat

the championship is full of better strikers who are banging in the goals ,where bent officials don't exist

More clickbait there must be a debt story coming and this to help cheer the mutants up

Demble was a proven goalscorer for the french under 21 team he's been banging in the goals at every level for the french national youth teams , he scored in both the champions league and the europa cup
Plus not only scoring for Fulham , he was always banging in the goals for us

He understood the offside rule

Lyon valued him at £20 m

Now unless Dortmund are on crack/meth there isn't a hope in hell anyone is interested in the twat

the championship is full of better strikers who are banging in the goals ,where bent officials don't exist

More clickbait there must be a debt story coming and this to help cheer the mutants up
Young Karamoko Dembele’s seed is worth more than Morelos ..( sorry ...)

£20 million for El Fluffalo?

LOL

In the same way '50 shades Of Gray' was a fat housewife E.L James' wank-fantasy, so too is £20 Million Morelos the wank-fantasy of fat Jabba.

A fantasy that would only be made reality if the buying club was run by the Marx Brothers and managed by Borat.

Members online

Back