Two weeks?!?!

lcafiero

So, checking the schedule for the next time the Bhoys take the field and . . . 31 March against Sevco.

That's two weeks from tomorrow! What am I going to do for two weeks?

I know, I know, watch international games, watch videos of past games (like those with Henrik Larsson and Shunsuke Nakamura), but I may go stir crazy.

Suggestions?

So, checking the schedule for the next time the Bhoys take the field and . . . 31 March against Sevco.

That's two weeks from tomorrow! What am I going to do for two weeks?

I know, I know, watch international games, watch videos of past games (like those with Henrik Larsson and Shunsuke Nakamura), but I may go stir crazy.

Suggestions?
when i go to the hammock tonight Larry,i'm not getting up until the 31st!!!

I thought you said going to Hibernian for 2 weeks. ? ?

Ha! When I wrote it and re-read it, I though the same thing: "That looks like Hibernian.":p

Better take the fridge with you.

Good point, boab1916 -- you don't know who might take the Stella . . . .

I'll just be sweating bullets. Fucking hate the internationals. It's another game where one of ours could get injured

Yep. Fingers crossed everyone comes home healthy.

Larry you might need a bit of time to yourself.

Heh. I have all of that. No longer married, have a 21-year-old daughter in college. No need to worry about cabbage or anything else :D

Ha! When I wrote it and re-read it, I though the same thing: "That looks like Hibernian.":p

Good point, boab1916 -- you don't know who might take the Stella . . . .

Yep. Fingers crossed everyone comes home healthy.

Heh. I have all of that. No longer married, have a 21-year-old daughter in college. No need to worry about cabbage or anything else :D
On a sad note thoughts with our big dutch star turn.
pvh.jpg

I'll still watch them if I'm off work. I can't handle going to the pubs round my way if it's a home game (live near Hampden). There is a certain mix of punters that are the worst type of cunts.
1) morbid teuchter huns that would rather be at the rugby
2) Ayrshire, or surrounding areas scum that hate that celtic players take most of the starting 11. Glasgow scum that hate we take most of the first 11 spots
3) just the glasgow huns in general. I don't mix with them. We can smell each other at a distance and being put in the play pen together to play nice puts me on edge
4) I'll say this is the biggest factor. It's the fucking naffs. Don't have the first clue about football. 30's to 40's crowd. Little runtish bellends with shite adapted West of Scotland accents that have no fucking clue about football. Want to look hard in the office the next day saying "I was at the game last night". Total naffs. My ear just tunes in to their awful patter. Football analysis, tactic chat and "funny stories".
You just want to set about them even though it would be a liberty...so I don't attend ?

McLeish at the regime's reigns is another

I'll still watch them if I'm off work. I can't handle going to the pubs round my way if it's a home game (live near Hampden). There is a certain mix of punters that are the worst type of cunts.
1) morbid teuchter huns that would rather be at the rugby
2) Ayrshire, or surrounding areas scum that hate that celtic players take most of the starting 11. Glasgow scum that hate we take most of the first 11 spots
3) just the glasgow huns in general. I don't mix with them. We can smell each other at a distance and being put in the play pen together to play nice puts me on edge
4) I'll say this is the biggest factor. It's the fucking naffs. Don't have the first clue about football. 30's to 40's crowd. Little runtish bellends with shite adapted West of Scotland accents that have no fucking clue about football. Want to look hard in the office the next day saying "I was at the game last night". Total naffs. My ear just tunes in to their awful patter. Football analysis, tactic chat and "funny stories".
You just want to set about them even though it would be a liberty...so I don't attend ?

McLeish at the regime's reigns is another
aye farquar and tarquin sittin in merchant city, and their banter is pure bangin,they know phuq all about phuq all Bobo,any way ah'm stellamacated, the jamieson's done ma cryogenic hammock awaits,see yeez on the 31st,unless some ignorant bastaart wakens me up, COYBIG!!!!!!

Back