UEFA PLANS for CURRENT situation,!!!!!!

Yes agree ,donā€™t see how this is subsiding in China ,like all commie countries they will suppress info ,remember Chernobyl,still not the truth re casualties!!!! ,my daughter and family in Derry,are finding it awkward,many have decided to take kids out of school ,seems they are preparing for home schooling,this is feckin long term ,gonna impact seriously on all ,šŸ˜±,what ever you all take extra care ,hh

Yes agree ,donā€™t see how this is subsiding in China ,like all commie countries they will suppress info ,remember Chernobyl,still not the truth re casualties!!!! ,my daughter and family in Derry,are finding it awkward,many have decided to take kids out of school ,seems they are preparing for home schooling,this is feckin long term ,gonna impact seriously on all ,šŸ˜±,what ever you all take extra care ,hh
I live in the six counties too and have decided to take the children out of school along with almost everyone else in the area. I'm not waiting on some fuckin woolly headed imbecile in London to make up my mind for me.
I don't fuckin understand how in the south of Ireland everything is closed down and schools along the border, some of which are less than a mile apart are still open. Just because that scabby fucker arlene foster doesn't want to agree with an all Ireland close down. So most of the parents have taken it into their own hands.

I live in the six counties too and have decided to take the children out of school along with almost everyone else in the area. I'm not waiting on some fuckin woolly headed imbecile in London to make up my mind for me.
I don't fuckin understand how in the south of Ireland everything is closed down and schools along the border, some of which are less than a mile apart are still open. Just because that scabby fucker arlene foster doesn't want to agree with an all Ireland close down. So most of the parents have taken it into their own hands.
Aye,take care now šŸ‘hh

Quite right Deadner ,you have to do what you thinks best for you and your family and not wait for some clownshoe from westminster who hasn't got a feckin clue

Back