UEFA take further action against Racist, Sectarian Rangers

In all honesty I'm not phased that they want to be wading knee deep in my blood After hearing their hopes and wishes for almost 60 years it"s water off a duck"s back but if the proclaimation of their intentions get them into deeper shit with UEFA then bring it on My shoulders are broad enough carry their threats

HH?

Last edited:
Make no mistake this is a vital source of income for that thing in Govan.After the total balls up that was made of there own Retail deal this European money is vital to them, Why do you think there board are making these statements when History tells you the do what they want anyway? They cannot afford to be put out of Europe for racist behaviour who wants there brand associated with that? HH ☘☘☘

away to follow swallow for a laugh , all undercovers report to stations
Can't wait for "minority" songbook on Sunday Michael. Bet your bottom dollar it won't be heard by the Cowardly fuckers from Hampdump.?
I would have agreed with u in the past galway , but I think that even the corrupt sfa cannot ignore this. They are bang to rights fucked with this sectarian shite. They are so thick that the full repertoire will be blasted out on Sunday believing that it has nothing to do with UEFA

I would have agreed with u in the past galway , but I think that even the corrupt sfa cannot ignore this. They are bang to rights fucked with this sectarian shite. They are so thick that the full repertoire will be blasted out on Sunday believing that it has nothing to do with UEFA
That's the point John the SFA will do fuck all, with UEFA they don't fuck about. A disabled section got destroyed at killie on top of vile singing what the fuck do the SFA do? And what do you think will change on Sunday mate? League games have nothing to do with UEFA it's up to the Association to take action.

To be fair I think we should point out that it's a tiny minority of The ranjurs fans who sing offensive songs and ibrokes welcome fans of all race, creed and religion....

?
To be fair hoppy I think I should point out that sarcasm is not only the lowest form of wit but also the funniest against thick huns who are at the moment gnashing their only tooth in frustration at UEFA ban on the only musical outlet available to them.

That's the point John the SFA will do fuck all, with UEFA they don't fuck about. A disabled section got destroyed at killie on top of vile singing what the fuck do the SFA do? And what do you think will change on Sunday mate? League games have nothing to do with UEFA it's up to the Association to take action.
Galway, I agree that they will try to ignore it as long as they can but I think that even the SFA cannot stick their head in the sand anymore. But u never know in this country with cunt's like Bojo and prince Andrew hiding the truth from us.

Ah'm 66 JH and feck all's changed, so not holdin ma breath HH

GET THE JELLY & ICE CREAM READY, BHOYS & GHIRL'S ????

They need the 3 games in EL tae pay the debt, they can't afford tae loose a whole stand for 1 game, imagine the melt down if uefa doubles the number of seats & games, or the ultimate shut the whole Staduim for 1 match. ??????

Popcorn ?????????Time

I wonder how 32 Red are feeling about being associated and funding a disgusting racist club?
No idea mate...But they are the PEEPUUUL
Nae body tells them what to do!! The culture, the cabals that are against the they will fight on!! ??? MON TAE FUCK....DARE YOU TAE SING IT....."WE ARE THE BRIGTON .....
???????

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back