Ukraine Vs Scotland Nations league Group B1 decider Tuesday 19:45 CPT Krakow Polska

So, does Clarke stick with his newborn philosophy and come out to try and win the game, as opposed to stealing it ?
Extremely unusual for me to be saying this, but I've actually enjoyed this break.....for once.
The 3-0 game against Ukraine was terrific to watch from our point of view. However, a couple of things goin' through my mind since.
Have Ukraine gone into decline, or have we really improved to such an extent we look a completely different team?
Did we simply catch them having an off night?
Looking forward to finding out the answers.

So, does Clarke stick with his newborn philosophy and come out to try and win the game, as opposed to stealing it ?
Extremely unusual for me to be saying this, but I've actually enjoyed this break.....for once.
The 3-0 game against Ukraine was terrific to watch from our point of view. However, a couple of things goin' through my mind since.
Have Ukraine gone into decline, or have we really improved to such an extent we look a completely different team?
Did we simply catch them having an off night?
Looking forward to finding out the answers.
He's got to keep doing wit we have been doin Frank anytime I've ever seen a team who only needed a draw they tend to get beat they get stuck between goin forward and not crossing the halfway line it's been a cracking international break this fortnite

To me Scotland have only one problem. Their heads. Never have a team under performed more than Scotland. It's either too much belief or too little. We get a couple of wins an get aw carried away. Ange would be a great Manager for Scotland, but they're no having him.

Members online

Latest posts

Back