Unfit to Wear the Scarf - Racists have no place in Paradise

Yesterday I sent an email to Niall (which I am sure he will confirm). It reads as follows..

This is direct from Celtic today following my article on Morelos this morning.

"There are 2 Complaints currently with Police Scotland made by Celtic season ticket holders."

The complaints are NOT related to the video - which does not have racist comments as we have always said.

“It’s not from the video, there are two specific cases where people used racist comments, that’s why we can’t say anything. A few folk let themselves and the club downed have placed us in a position where we can’t say it didn’t happen as we have STH’s who said it did.”
I can certainly vouch for receiveing that e-mail and as much as I'm sad at it's content I'm glad this information is getting out there. I've been shouting as much as anyone for the board to back us but it's an impossible position for them to be in on the issue of the 29th.

Great post 👏👏👍the only thing worse than being a racist is being falsely accused of being a racist because as the age old saying goes "sh*t sticks". I've always thought the Show racism the red card and similar ventures in the game here and abroad to be nothing more than token gestures. The right idea behind them but no powers to do anything substantial about it. Players lining up on the field before the match with an anti racism badge doesn't combat racism in football, it can raise awareness of it but that's not far reaching enough. What's the point in this type of exercise before a match anywhere in Europe if during the match itself a player is racially abused by a fan (Mario Balotelli playing for Nice or Nancy I think) brought this to the attention of the referee in a ligue 1 game only to be told to get on with it and when Balotelli protested he was booked for wasting time ? If this is how "say no to racism" "FARE" and "Show racism the red card " are dealing with the problem , booking players for bringing it to the refs attention ,it should be called "Show victims of racism the yellow card for wasting everyone's time " after all the sponsors are paying lots of money into the game so that must take precedent and the television schedule etc. A far more radical approach is required than closing a section of the stadium for a big European game or even all of it. If a club cannot get their supporters to police themselves as well then after so many incidents for example clubs can be forced to play to an empty stadium for 5 games consecutively , another incident? 10 games. Only a super radical approach where all of the club are punished collectively even for the minority ,and it's always the minority ,only then will fans properly self police and the club will clamp down much harder to avoid such financial losses. Always the same thing that works , hit them hard in the pocket and granted it's unfair on the majority ,but only then will real change manifest itself

It's emerging that Sky didn't do the translation. I wonder who did?

Step or I should say, slime forward Jabba. We know it was you, you bigoted deluded cunt.
This was always going to be skys get out clause, oh we subcontract translations we're innocent.
Bollocks, they have to do due diligence on what they present to the public.

Racists are not welcome at Celtic Park but we all know make up the vast majority of fans at Ibrox. Thousands sing anti-Irish hate and anti-Irish Catholic hate songs at every match. When the majority of Scottish Catholics hail from Irish descent the hatred of them is Racist.

It's emerging that Sky didn't do the translation. I wonder who did?

Step or I should say, slime forward Jabba. We know it was you, you bigoted deluded cunt.
Have sky actually revealed the source of this 'translation '? Theyve apologised etc etc but we want to know who was it, if not working for sky but sevco we deserve to know this and sky dont deserve to be able to withhold it from us. We deserve to know as a matter of fact the truth.

Have sky actually revealed the source of this 'translation '? Theyve apologised etc etc but we want to know who was it, if not working for sky but sevco we deserve to know this and sky dont deserve to be able to withhold it from us. We deserve to know as a matter of fact the truth.
I haven't heard anymore about it being Traynor, that might be shit, but somebody did it and heads must roll.

Back