Unforgiven Rapid Vienna – Why bearing grudges is an important part of football

Aye, was at the match 20yr old in the Junglel, he appeared next day in the papers wae a BIG bandage on his napper. Should've been taking too hospital incase his braincell was concussed or a fractured skull.

CHEATING AUSTRIAN C#NTS 😡🤬😡

Was at Celtic Park and Manchester for those games, forgive 🤔🤔 naw fuck them, I often wonder if in a few yrs Celtic fans will be asked to forgive and forget the cheating of the deed team and what the answers will be to that.

Nothing wrong in remembering and disliking those that cheated our club imho.

A much overdue apology from them would be in order. But there is as much chance of that as Morelos giving up tacos and churros. Will always be a disgraceful, unsporting, cheating club to me. No place in football for the likes of them.

Last edited:
I wonder what the cheating bastards tell their Grandchildren aboot how they got to a European Final. “ I pretended to get hit by a bottle, faked injury, got a bandage I didna need, got carried aff when there was absolutely nothing wrong with me, you should have seen me, you would have been so proud of me Wee man, granda was superb that night in Glasgow”
I would be happy never to play those bastards again unless drawn in a proper competition.

Was a few yards up and behind the guy that threw the bottle from the jungle.

Small, pinch-faced fella in one of those tartan-checked furry collar jackets, been smashing a half bottle with his 2 mates all game. Me and my pals, just teens, watched the full flight of the empty (kudos for that), as it arced up and away over any clown's heid, landed harmlessly on the pitch.

All hell broke loose, but Celtc pumped them good and proper. Hans Krankl, captain, big world cup star - lost any admiration for him as he constructed the narrative by walking his underperforming side off in protest. Total nonsense, cheating bastard Nazi scum backed by the aryan sympathisers in UEFA at the time; punished us ridiculously for ZERO. A sham.

Old Trafford re-match was my first 'foreign' away game, bussed down and back, crazy night., absolute bastards to get away with that win. Fuck them forever.

Was a few yards up and behind the guy that threw the bottle from the jungle.

Small, pinch-faced fella in one of those tartan-checked furry collar jackets, been smashing a half bottle with his 2 mates all game. Me and my pals, just teens, watched the full flight of the empty (kudos for that), as it arced up and away over any clown's heid, landed harmlessly on the pitch.

All hell broke loose, but Celtc pumped them good and proper. Hans Krankl, captain, big world cup star - lost any admiration for him as he constructed the narrative by walking his underperforming side off in protest. Total nonsense, cheating bastard Nazi scum backed by the aryan sympathisers in UEFA at the time; punished us ridiculously for ZERO. A sham.

Old Trafford re-match was my first 'foreign' away game, bussed down and back, crazy night., absolute bastards to get away with that win. Fuck them forever.
Wiz that a lumber Jack jacket ,the height of fashion back then

Back