Update

Ally

Just to let you all know. I now know who sent the email, I forgot a few years ago that I corresponded with an ex member of the noise.We used to be alright together till he took offence about my post on the noise.Now that the police have spoken to him and he has since apologised to my family the matter is down dead. So apologies to all noises if I have upset anyone with my views and bringing up the leaked email approach. It was never never ever my intention to throw the proverbial grenade in. I apologise especially to those who are thinking of leaving the noise, please reconsider as I know this is all my doing. I ask humbly for your forgiveness and understanding of my position at this time. God bless you all.

Just to let you all know. I now know who sent the email, I forgot a few years ago that I corresponded with an ex member of the noise.We used to be alright together till he took offence about my post on the noise.Now that the police have spoken to him and he has since apologised to my family the matter is down dead. So apologies to all noises if I have upset anyone with my views and bringing up the leaked email approach. It was never never ever my intention to throw the proverbial grenade in. I apologise especially to those who are thinking of leaving the noise, please reconsider as I know this is all my doing. I ask humbly for your forgiveness and understanding of my position at this time. God bless you all.
Nothing to apologise for my friend. Just glad you and yours are OK. HH 🍀

"Right no cants moving 'til we find the bastard what threw that glass(in ma best Leith, Begbie accent)" ......Too soon?🤔🤣

Done excactly what was best for your family’s safety every person on this site would do the very same mate,no apology required we move on!!

I’m glad you got it straightened out Ally. I’m also relieved it wisna a noiser who threatened you and yours. Although I don’t think you have anything to apologise for. You are entitled to your opinion like every other noiser whether people like it or not.

He’s doing really well mate,thanks for asking!! Am like your good self just get the head down and plough forward..how’s your kid doing?well obviously not a kid !!!but u know🤷‍♂️
That's good . My boy is 35 years old has extreme learning disabilities and has ongoing health issues.He has no empathy but we are so blessed to have him . Thank you my dear friend for asking after him you are very kind .🍀🍀

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back