VAR watch.

So the offside cameraman fancied a wee gander at the managers whilst the game was in play .
Watching the sportscene highlights back and low and behold all the dug out footage came from pitch side,
Yet when you look at the Motherwell goal the 18rd camera is obviously in the stand .
Is there any footage from a camera in the stand on the celtic side (2nd half) as IIRC the chance Motherwell hit the post from seemed to be shown only from the camera in the stand at the half way line .
So was there even a camera at the 18rd line at all .
Something doesn't add up here and celtic must get to the bottom of it .
I thought it was all set up and covered every area around the box ?
Broadcast camera crew, thought it was digital,with today's technology ...?
That is like me saying my doorbell camera, requires me to be present to scan and monitor it in the even porch pirates attempt to fuck off with my Amazon/UPS or FedEx parcel from our doorstep
Curious state of affairs
'Only an Excuse' would have a field day with these clowns, and their decisions
HH

Last edited:
There you go folks.

If anyone thought VAR will be a good thing for Scotland, now you know.

The CCV was close. Hearts player had straight leg, studs up. Both players went 50/50, Hearts player was never in control of ball. That's not given other end.

Not sure why Ralston goal was disallowed. Hearts player launches himself to ground, ref blows. McLean, who also saw a motherwell player dive in front of Berni last weekend, before giving them the foul, agreed that a hearts player falling over was a foul.
Watch VAR ??? I'd love to. I could probably make some decent decisions while doing so.
andball was blatant cheating, from McLean again.

The worst decision on Saturday was Hunro not giving a Celtic an indirect free kick 2 yards from Ross County goal line. The keeper was not allowed to pick the ball up….free kick to County!
A clear and obvious error, so what happened to VAR then, ignored again.

VAR is being used as a tool to back up the inherent bias of the refs, they will give a decision against Celtic then use VAR to scrutinise their decisions to apply the inherent bias they are brought up with, and their oompa lumpas in the media back them up or just ignore it.

And obviously the opposite is being applied across in skintland-by-theClyde.

Until its applied without fear in Scotland VAR is as handy as an ashtray on a Harley Davidson.

A clear and obvious error, so what happened to VAR then, ignored again.

VAR is being used as a tool to back up the inherent bias of the refs, they will give a decision against Celtic then use VAR to scrutinise their decisions to apply the inherent bias they are brought up with, and their oompa lumpas in the media back them up or just ignore it.

And obviously the opposite is being applied across in skintland-by-theClyde.

Until its applied without fear in Scotland VAR is as handy as an ashtray on a Harley Davidson.
I assume it was var that made that call? It seems to be able to secretly agree in the shadows and overule referee actually looking at it, all to save some time I think.

Making the right call seems to take to long if it means the decision is correct in favour of the team var doesnt like.

And it can secretly force ref to look at it with blue tinted specs if a decision doesnt suit the blue tinted var team

secret message

right ref var here

you called a yellow against rabears i suggest you rescind yellow and give penalty or your no getting another game, in fact, its a penalty and rescinded yellow whether you want to check it out or not.

the var has spoken

VAR is meant to assist referees but in Scotland it is used to rule against Celtic. It will be used to penalise us TICK deny onside goals TICK and used to to help Rangers players avoid a yellow card for diving and be given a penalty TICK. It is a way to try to cheat us

VAR is meant to assist referees but in Scotland it is used to rule against Celtic. It will be used to penalise us TICK deny onside goals TICK and used to to help Rangers players avoid a yellow card for diving and be given a penalty TICK. It is a way to try to cheat us
Perhaps it is the incompetence of SFA, and their half arsed attempt to install VAR, along with match officials who cannot apply the rules correctly or consistently.
what I'm saying is the problem not the technology but the (biased,stupid,clueless) humans using it.

Jock once said “if you are good enough the Refeere don’t matter” guess we will have to add VAR to that and be even better. If we had a decent media they would have been up in arms about VAR and the decisions made where in the rules dose it state that the people operating it can over ride the decision given by the Ref last week or the one before the commentator on the match said if the ball did not enter the net or a disputed hand ball the Ref could ask VAR to assist this week the ball did not enter the net nor was ther a hand ball just a idoit diving well you know the rest they now have 5 blank weeks to get it right or in our case what they can get away with.well at least we have a Team and a Manager to win with skill and management to keep us at the top CELTIC NEVER STOP

Last edited:

Good article by Celtic by Numbers here, and it made me think. IF the camera operator on the Motherwell 18 yard line really was focusing on the dugout and not the play why did they not release those images to prove it?
I imagine they even still have them as surely they dont wipe all memory cards at the end of every game. Could it be they 'accidentally' did that too?
These are the questions we should be asking them. AS CbN says if someone made a mistake just admit it an we'll move on. But its the blatant lying to our faces that needs to be exposed and the peeple doing it.

Good article by Celtic by Numbers here, and it made me think. IF the camera operator on the Motherwell 18 yard line really was focusing on the dugout and not the play why did they not release those images to prove it?
I imagine they even still have them as surely they dont wipe all memory cards at the end of every game. Could it be they 'accidentally' did that too?
These are the questions we should be asking them. AS CbN says if someone made a mistake just admit it an we'll move on. But its the blatant lying to our faces that needs to be exposed and the peeple doing it.
Well the managed to do it with the 7-1 game funny that

A brilliant article Bri. Very clear and measured in its analysis of the situation. As CbN concludes, it is actually irrelevant as to whether or not Jota was offside, but clearly the VAR did not follow the rules and protocols or else he did and we are being lied to. Either way, it is a disgrace and our CEO should be battering down their door demanding further action.

Back