VAR watch.

VAR is not the way to get the right right decisions. In Scotland it is used or not used to hamper Celtic and to benefit Rangers. Rangers have not conceded any penalties despite fouling and hand balling. It will eventually cost us big time.
And yet we keep winning Fis.
As the great man JS said, it has always been so. He said we always played against 13, now its 14 or 15.
Thats what makes it even more special. Thats why we celebrate the way we do.
Not with anger, self righteousness or a watp attitude, its because we play against more than the players on the pitch. HH
Up the Celts.

I’m all for the board finally getting involved.

But they HAVE to make their questions to the SFA and the LRA public and they have to make the answers public as well. It can’t be like the last meeting they had where it was kept secret.

The time where they left the meeting satisfied with the fact Beaton admitted to seeing a hun player stamp and punch his way through a match before drinking in a hun pub.

So the offside cameraman fancied a wee gander at the managers whilst the game was in play .
Watching the sportscene highlights back and low and behold all the dug out footage came from pitch side,
Yet when you look at the Motherwell goal the 18rd camera is obviously in the stand .
Is there any footage from a camera in the stand on the celtic side (2nd half) as IIRC the chance Motherwell hit the post from seemed to be shown only from the camera in the stand at the half way line .
So was there even a camera at the 18rd line at all .
Something doesn't add up here and celtic must get to the bottom of it .

Ange is not happy and is he suggesting someone high up in Celtic is finally going to stand up for our club?

“Me talking about it in the last two weeks has done my football club no favours. From my perspective, they were only ever going to score today by a penalty. That’s what they got. I’ll leave it to the powers that be. I’ve said my piece on it. I’m just focusing on a group of players who are doing this club proud.”

Last edited:
"Horrific. Horrific. That could be the worst. For the referee to give it first and foremost is an absolute disgrace. I can't believe VAR looked at it and said yeah, that's fine. We must be playing a different sport here." - Michael Stewart on the Ross County penalty decision today.

The referee had a shocker today I think he needs to go back to referee school it was like he didn't know the rules of the game .Tom boyd on celtic TV couldn't believe what he was watching. I think we need referees in Scotland that can do a proper job yer man in the middle just lost control of it today.

Just watched Sportscene, the standard of the refs since VAR came in beyond a joke, even wee Marhungale is throwing the toys oot the playpen, Robbie the Jobbie wae HertsTV on a tablet in the dugout Moaning about VAR, HUNS GETTING A FUCKING PENALTY, WEEDIVINGMUNTERFUCKINCUNT.

Not only are they trying to impede Celtic, They're building a cushion between 2nd & 3rd, so if their cheating fails 2nd is safe if Aberdeen & Hearts are serious about European Football, strengthen & set aboot the HUN SCUM

Just watched Sportscene, the standard of the refs since VAR came in beyond a joke, even wee Marhungale is throwing the toys oot the playpen, Robbie the Jobbie wae HertsTV on a tablet in the dugout Moaning about VAR, HUNS GETTING A FUCKING PENALTY, WEEDIVINGMUNTERFUCKINCUNT.

Not only are they trying to impede Celtic, They're building a cushion between 2nd & 3rd, so if their cheating fails 2nd is safe if Aberdeen & Hearts are serious about European Football, strengthen & set aboot the HUN SCUM
Despite their efforts, sevco are closer in points to 3rd place Aberdeen than they are to top of the league Celtic.

The ball deflects up onto O'Riley's hand, which is not in an unnatural position and is probably outside the penalty box. Of course, the only possible decision must be a penalty against the Tims. 🤬🤬🤬

But why oh why wasn't Matt booked like Bernabei was the match before????

View attachment 20916
If Shammy was the Ref she would have booked him an taken his number, (phone number)🥰

Members online

Latest posts

Back