VAR watch.

I noticed that Laffatme is all over the news and smsm about the semi-final. With all the great players we have they choose to big-up this thick reprobate.

I can't wait until until CCV slices him in half and says "how's that for a Fenian?"

Maybe it might be best if he just puts him in his pocket for the duration and allows him to watch Angeball close up. He won't be seeing much of the ball anyway so he might as well wear his slippers.

Imagine bumming up this loathsome piece of shit.

I noticed that Laffatme is all over the news and smsm about the semi-final. With all the great players we have they choose to big-up this thick reprobate.

I can't wait until until CCV slices him in half and says "how's that for a Fenian?"

Maybe it might be best if he just puts him in his pocket for the duration and allows him to watch Angeball close up. He won't be seeing much of the ball anyway so he might as well wear his slippers.

Imagine bumming up this loathsome piece of shit.

He will be the next ex-hun taking tax payers cash working for the bbc.

Dermot Gallagher on sky sports ref watch says no foul by Kent and GG's incident the day before was a penalty.. 😱
But let me guess, he wasn't asked to comment on CCV being held down or judo thrown to the ground in their penalty area, Hatate's goal being disallowed for offside after the ball came off a Killie defender's hand, Liam Scales being flattened in their box with a more blatant foul than Giakoumakis (as hsppens in many games with zero punishment or further discussion) committed, etc,, etc?

I thought not. These incidents were swept under the carpet straight away never to be mentioned ever again!

But let me guess, he wasn't asked to comment on CCV being held down or judo thrown to the ground in their penalty area, Hatate's goal being disallowed for offside after the ball came off a Killie defender's hand, Liam Scales being flattened in their box with a more blatant foul than Giakoumakis (as hsppens in many games with zero punishment or further discussion) committed, etc,, etc?

I thought not. These incidents were swept under the carpet straight away never to be mentioned ever again!
Correct on all of the above.... Go to the top of the class BB 😜

The ref had a clear view and ignored it. Hunbelievable
He saw it ok but carried on running totally ignoring it by the way the sevco player who caused the Aberdeen player to be sent off the same one who conned the penalty against Celtic?? The Kent incident well they have a ready excuse that VAR was playing up that should not stop them from reviewing it but they won’t thier media already playing it down. Micky Mouse says it’s all Celtics fault each time He speaks He attacks Celtic wonder why?

He saw it ok but carried on running totally ignoring it by the way the sevco player who caused the Aberdeen player to be sent off the same one who conned the penalty against Celtic?? The Kent incident well they have a ready excuse that VAR was playing up that should not stop them from reviewing it but they won’t thier media already playing it down. Micky Mouse says it’s all Celtics fault each time He speaks He attacks Celtic wonder why?
To be fair, I don't think anyone is suggesting the red card for the Aberdeen was not correct. It was an unnecessary overly physical challenge that he should never had made.

Members online

Latest posts

Back