VAR watch.

All these terrible decisions and yet anyone who never actually watched the whole games on viaplay (or elsewhere) will believe that the only big refereeing mistake this weekend was Celtic yet again got the benefit of a dodgy decision to make sure we unreservedly scraped through to the final.

All these terrible decisions and yet anyone who never actually watched the whole games on viaplay (or elsewhere) will believe that the only big refereeing mistake this weekend was Celtic yet again got the benefit of a dodgy decision to make sure we unreservedly scraped through to the final.
I still don't understand how someone's heel can be offside? Surely that means you are facing away from the opposition goal, ahh fuck it, we won that's what matters. Var hasn't beaten us yet. When's this big summit meeting anyway?

To be fair, I don't think anyone is suggesting the red card for the Aberdeen was not correct. It was an unnecessary overly physical challenge that he should never had made.
You get hit like that, you hit the ground, and stay down, take stock of what hurts and check that everything is still attached, you don't roll about like a fish out of water, unless you're an absolute cheating fanny
Is it a red ? in my opinion, yes, it was a rash challenge that didn't have to be made, and he deserved to go, but the way the fucker rolled around on the ground afterwards, is just how these cunts 'roll' so to speak
Who the fuck is Ryan Kent to be punching anybody ?
Please, someone just banjo the cunt next time he throws a punch at anyone on the field
Christ, changed days when you can do that, and don't have to answer to the opposition players right away
FTH

Busy night for Dallas Jr last night. 5 times a review was required at 'goals'. And he got them all right!
Well, I say right, there was no decision to make, when the proper camera is used and everyone can see the clear lines its dead simple. Only when 'interpretation' is called for do they get the chance to reinvent the laws of the game.
Do NOT be lured into a false sense of security by last night. Could it be they are feathering the nest so they can say 'look at how VAR helped Celtic that night', when this 'summit' takes place?
No folks, we know better than that don't we.

Busy night for Dallas Jr last night. 5 times a review was required at 'goals'. And he got them all right!
Well, I say right, there was no decision to make, when the proper camera is used and everyone can see the clear lines its dead simple. Only when 'interpretation' is called for do they get the chance to reinvent the laws of the game.
Do NOT be lured into a false sense of security by last night. Could it be they are feathering the nest so they can say 'look at how VAR helped Celtic that night', when this 'summit' takes place?

Indeed we do…

VAR is only in use to assist, it is not to overule every decision on goals or offside. If the linesman flags and the ref is perfectly positioned to see it he gives the decision. VAR should not be used to question every decision on offside, instead it was implemented to assist in fine margins. If it looks offside and later we see the smallest and finest of margin, we as fans can accept that and move on, however what fans do not accept is incompetence and this is the issue to be addressed, assualts etc and interpretation of diffeent rules been applied have to be called out, if a player goes down and the ref misses it, ie player has been punched or wrestled to ground, then sideline officials when approached regards the incident should be entitled to have it looked at, but VAR to date has been somewhat misued and offences have gone unpunished.

VAR is only in use to assist, it is not to overule every decision on goals or offside. If the linesman flags and the ref is perfectly positioned to see it he gives the decision. VAR should not be used to question every decision on offside, instead it was implemented to assist in fine margins. If it looks offside and later we see the smallest and finest of margin, we as fans can accept that and move on, however what fans do not accept is incompetence and this is the issue to be addressed, assualts etc and interpretation of diffeent rules been applied have to be called out, if a player goes down and the ref misses it, ie player has been punched or wrestled to ground, then sideline officials when approached regards the incident should be entitled to have it looked at, but VAR to date has been somewhat misued and offences have gone unpunished.
Wasn't that my point? I also know the point of VAR and what it's for. I don't need a fking lecture from you.

Andy Robertson says it perfectly..."Fuck sake, what's the point of having you ?"
VAR is a joke, even when it's blatant and they check with VAR, the guy in the room, influences the man in the middle, which is not how it's supposed to be
But, as we know, the fix is in, and it's operation stop Celtic in full swing again this season

HH

Last edited:
Wasn't that my point? I also know the point of VAR and what it's for. I don't need a fking lecture from you.
If i was lecturing you then you would clearly have saw my intention was to reinforce your point, also was making the comment that assualts etc and foul play is been ignored, sorry if you thought you were been taking to school on your point as opposed to reinforcing what you said.

When this happened, last season, not one person in the media said it was a penalty.

It was actually argued that it wasn't a penalty at all. The ref got it spot on according to guys like fat Sally and monster munch.

Fast forward to now and the media are still pissing and moaning about GG in the Killie game. The level of scrutiny over that incident is fucking disgraceful. And yet Celtic still invite the media in!!!

That one incident, according to our media, proves that Celtic fans are paranoid!!

The 10 calls gone against us have now evened themselves out over one incident, that a year ago was 100% NOT a penalty. What's the difference, I wonder 🤔

Back