VAR watch.

And I hope!! And I'll pray, to a God I don't believe in, that it's soo fucking blatant! As blatant as the hand ball not given to us.

I hope the huns beat them and it's down to the refs deploying their new weapon that allows it to happen.

Maybe, just maybe, if enough fans get fucked over by the huns and VAR then the screams will be so loud that the cowardly, back of the bus mentality, serial loser boards of the Scottish league will be forced to speak up.

I hope it becomes so blatant that mouthpieces like Jackson and Miller, even with their brass necks, can't defend the indefensible!!

Partners in crime from now on then??

Their reward for the efforts in the Celtic match.

Collum upset the huns, by making the correct decision, and he was demoted and didn't ref another one of their matches for months.

Those 2 cheat Celtic, get away with it (👏👏👏 to our esteemed board for that one) and their reward is the opportunity to make sure their favourite team win their next match, and a massive match in terms of their season.

Is this against Aberdeen?? Wonder how their board feel about it?? I've got a feeling there's going to be a lot of very upset sheep fans at the weekend, and not due to a poor performance by their team.

Yep!

The fix is well and truly in…

Yep!

The fix is well and truly in…
Unfortunately they don’t have a team to back up thier efforts they scraped a draw against Livi who were down to 10 men, thier next game is against Aberdeen who are in for a tough game against 11 player a ref 2 linesmen plus VAR will Aberdeen even have 11men left at the end you know the story sevco get a penalty and Aberdeen get a player sent off don’t have much hope for other teams this season Celtic need to be on thier toe’s and keep up the pressure because it’s going to e a battle every game

It has been written and so it will be.jim goodwin got a 5 or 6 match ban any thing he says after the match against the newco will get him a further 5 or 6 match ban .Well that takes care of him.so it's left to the ref and var official to go about thier business unhindered. The disgraceful saga continues. Good luck the sheep your going to need it.

VAR showed like 5 replays, defo pen wondering why no replay was shown for handball and pen at Tynecastle. Tavinier confidence booster, Alfredo offside goal left to stand, confidence booster or to lull the Sevco sheeple into thinking their two big names are not injured or fit or fit and/or njured.
Still running on empty.HH

Not been on here for a while, but I've got to say, I totally agree with Ange, VAR, or the way they're implementing it, is unnecessary. its slowing the game down and the decisions are baffling to say the least.
I foolishly thought we would have learned from the mistakes they made when it was first introduced in the EPL. Oh no, they are doing the exact same only worse. BTW, they are fucking it up in other games not involving us or the huns.
Trouble is its here now and is here to stay.
Unlike in rugby where you can hear the conversation between VAR Ref and on the pitch Ref and he watches it on a big screen for all the fans to watch as well, ok so not all grounds have that in Scotland, but referees have been unaccountable to the paying public for far too long.
The SPFL have their own YouTube channel, the least they could do is make Refs explain their decisions on there.
The inconsistency's are massive and are potentially going to lead to people not renewing their season tickets. Who wants to get to a situation where you cant celebrate a goal for 4 minutes after its been scored?
Reading Anges body language I can tell he's already pissed off with it, as are many Managers.
If it carries on like this we will lose supporters, players, and ultimately sponsors.
The Scottish League has been seen as an inferior league for years, and the officials even more so.
Just when you didn't think it couldn't get any worse.
I'm now at the stage where I'm starting to think we need at least a 2 goal lead going into the last few mins of a game (plus the added 5/6 for var stoppages).
Like Ange, I'm shaking my head.

Back