Victory to the resistance

tommybhoy8881

That Victory to the resistance banner at Celtic park was in poor taste and is completely different to the free Palestine campaign. . especially after the Hamas attacks over the week with innocent civilians have been killed....Israel government are cunts we know this already but Hamas are cunts too.....go to Israel embassy in london and protest or go to Gaza and march the streets but it has no place at Celtic park ....it's a complicated situation that know one at Celtic park including me can fully understand....and People who held up the banners half of them couldn't find Palestine on a map.......that's not me in support of Israel far from it but that banner over weekend doesn't do club in favours......and that attack at weekend will sadly mean more deaths in Palestine and Israel

Last edited:
That Victory to the resistance banner at Celtic park was in poor taste and is completely different to the free Palestine campaign. . especially after the Hamas attacks over the week with innocent civilians have been killed....Israel government are cunts we know this already but Hamas are cunts too.....go to Israel embassy in london and protest or go to Gaza and march the streets but it has no place at Celtic park ....it's a complicated situation that know one at Celtic park including me can fully understand....and People who held up the banners half of them couldn't find palastine on a map.......that's not me in support of Israel far from it but that banner over weekend doesn't do club in favours......and that attack at weekend will sadly mean more deaths in Palestine and Israel
Well said, its none of our business and nothing to do with football, thousands dead on both sides and it will resolve absolutely nothing.

Glad you think the same I was worried about replies (wrote similar at weekend then deleted it) 🍀
Well like u I'm at the end of my tether wi these wannabe rebels without the bus fare. Most of them haven't a clue what it's all about, or indeed where the place is.
If they feel that strongly about it like u say they should go an protest outside the Israeli embassy.
I see Nir Bitton is getting it in the neck on twatter or X whatever its called now, from So called Celtic fans now he's an Israeli and is entitled to his views as he's got family there who my be in danger or worse.
To me the GB are becoming an embarrassment, we'll probably end up getting fined again as I'm sure they'll have something planned for our next European game. I dread to think what it will be.

Last edited:
That Victory to the resistance banner at Celtic park was in poor taste and is completely different to the free Palestine campaign. . especially after the Hamas attacks over the week with innocent civilians have been killed....Israel government are cunts we know this already but Hamas are cunts too.....go to Israel embassy in london and protest or go to Gaza and march the streets but it has no place at Celtic park ....it's a complicated situation that know one at Celtic park including me can fully understand....and People who held up the banners half of them couldn't find Palestine on a map.......that's not me in support of Israel far from it but that banner over weekend doesn't do club in favours......and that attack at weekend will sadly mean more deaths in Palestine and Israel
Incredibly difficult subject. I don't pretend to know it well. The only thing I'll say is I don't like any form of protest to be considered illegal or wrong.

On, what turned out to be, a completely unrelated note - I thought, with that thread title, this was gonna be about WC being reinstated as admin on the noise.

There's no bigger supporter than me for Palestine. But the the fighting over these past few days must cease. It's now time for Hamas to give up the fight. Palestine imo will be free one day. But you can't free Palestine until you Hamas gives up all it's weapons. Peace must be given the opportunity to become a reality. Israel must give up it's building projects on Palestinian land. Peace has to come at a price for both sides.

There's no bigger supporter than me for Palestine. But the the fighting over these past few days must cease. It's now time for Hamas to give up the fight. Palestine imo will be free one day. But you can't free Palestine until you Hamas gives up all it's weapons. Peace must be given the opportunity to become a reality. Israel must give up it's building projects on Palestinian land. Peace has to come at a price for both sides.
I don't like it this making its way into CP personally.
Hamas will never give up its weapons , Israel sits on what once was Palestine and other countries.
Hamas also have their belief in universal Islamic law and religion and how many of the green brigade will want to be a part of sharia law, not many if any I'd guess.

I don't like it this making its way into CP personally.
Hamas will never give up its weapons , Israel sits on what once was Palestine and other countries.
Hamas also have their belief in universal Islamic law and religion and how many of the green brigade will want to be a part of sharia law, not many if any I'd guess.
They are backward cunts who butchered innocent civilians at a festival.How anyone could support them i'll never know .

I was disgusted by that banner. The Green Brigade to some great stuff in creating an atmosphere at games, and other things such as the food banks.

However Saturday was far from their finest moment.

Just because Israel are wrong, it doesn't mean everyone else is right.

And what did these "heroic resistance fighters" attack at the weekend ?

An army barracks ? A government building?

No, a concert. Big hard men aren't they.

They then display the naked body of one young girl.

Did they strip her just to photographer her. No of course they didn't

When Palestine is free it'll be a better place without those scum.

They are backward cunts who butchered innocent civilians at a festival.How anyone could support them i'll never know .
Who is backward cunts? The Palestinians?
They're being held in the world's largest concentration camp and treated like fuckin animals.
The green brigade are 100% right to bring it to the attention of the rest of the world, most of which turn a blind eye to everything unless it happens on their own back garden. And as for the media they'll only show one side and make the Palestinian people look as bad as possible. These people have no other option than rise uo against these cunts. Most people don't know what it's like to be oppressed, I fuckin do and its not nice. If it wasn't for the ira in the six counties, we would still be being treated like dirt.
Fair play to the green brigade.

Hamas is a terrorist group who have kept Gaza on a tinderbox for years. Don't support terrorist groups no matter where they are fighting. Palestine could do without Hamas. Peace is the way forward. IDF soldiers have committed hundreds of crimes against the Arab population. Israel must take it's share of the blame. This is my last post on this particular thread.

I was disgusted by that banner. The Green Brigade to some great stuff in creating an atmosphere at games, and other things such as the food banks.

However Saturday was far from their finest moment.

Just because Israel are wrong, it doesn't mean everyone else is right.

And what did these "heroic resistance fighters" attack at the weekend ?

An army barracks ? A government building?

No, a concert. Big hard men aren't they.

They then display the naked body of one young girl.

Did they strip her just to photographer her. No of course they didn't

When Palestine is free it'll be a better place without those scum.
You keep believing the Israeli propaganda machine. How many young girls have they killed and point me in the direction of the media reporting it.....

Hamas is a terrorist group who have kept Gaza on a tinderbox for years. Don't support terrorist groups no matter where they are fighting. Palestine could do without Hamas. Peace is the way forward. IDF soldiers have committed hundreds of crimes against the Arab population. Israel must take it's share of the blame. This is my last post on this particular thread.
Define a terrorist please....

Who is backward cunts? The Palestinians?
They're being held in the world's largest concentration camp and treated like fuckin animals.
The green brigade are 100% right to bring it to the attention of the rest of the world, most of which turn a blind eye to everything unless it happens on their own back garden. And as for the media they'll only show one side and make the Palestinian people look as bad as possible. These people have no other option than rise uo against these cunts. Most people don't know what it's like to be oppressed, I fuckin do and its not nice. If it wasn't for the ira in the six counties, we would still be being treated like dirt.
Fair play to the green brigade.
Hamas scum

Members online

Latest posts

Back